What sneaky pete do you recommend? WTB wood-to-wood hustler

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm looking for a sneaky pete cue. New or used doesn't matter but i am on a low budget. I need shaft effect like that i get from huebler, meucci, viking, 314 cues, but i also need a sleek and no-fancy look, wood to wood joint etc.

How are the budget sneakys? Action, Scorpion, Players etc?

Bustah360

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Tiger has a new sneaky for $399 that comes with one of their specialty shafts. I know those cues hit great.

warfdiesel

Getting Better
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Cm98

I have a cm98 that cumaster98 made. He is a member here. Plays great and not a lot of money. Made from a predator sneaky blank. Mine is for sale. If you might be interested pm me.

a bit above my budget. OB-1 shafts are great though but not quite that sneaky (weird ferrule)

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   1
Hello,

I'm looking for a sneaky pete cue. New or used doesn't matter but i am on a low budget. I need shaft effect like that i get from huebler, meucci, viking, 314 cues, but i also need a sleek and no-fancy look, wood to wood joint etc.

Given your criteria request of LOW budget, I would recommend a Players (under $100, probably closer to $70) Sneaky Pete. In my "drunk" case, I have a couple of Players cues that hit very nicely (I have a Moori medium on one and a Sniper on the other). I'd say the hit is comparable to my cues with 314's on them.

Something like this: http://www.billiardwarehouse.com/cues/players/players_s-pspc.htm At a whopping $56, how can you go wrong? Also, I've seen billiard supply stores on the internet with much bigger selections than the link I posted.

Maniac

Last edited:

poolfool1957

I know the pieces fit
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
332   0   0
No brainer here.....contact KOINNKID (Troy) about a SneakiestPete. True sneaky with no rings or collars but loaded up with a Kamui tip and a G-10 joint pin. He can make one for you without a logo if you want.
These cues are full splice and have some beautiful choices for the butt including cocobolo, rosewood, tulipwood, ebony, bocote and more.
Great customer service too.

d_b

Registered
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

I own a rosewood players sneaky. I think you'll have a hard time finding a better cue for about $50. The rosewood has barely any figure but the maple bits are of good stock and the finish on the shaft is as good as I've seen. The cue is still dead straight even though it lives in my car.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I own a rosewood players sneaky. I think you'll have a hard time finding a better cue for about $50. The rosewood has barely any figure but the maple bits are of good stock and the finish on the shaft is as good as I've seen. The cue is still dead straight even though it lives in my car.

does it have good spin effect? i had a low-end cue before and it was big difference compared to meucci, viking, predator

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
If you want a straight up playing sneaky,,,,contact Kevin Varney on here...He will make it like you want it. And if you like low deflection shafts he make his own also,,which play jam up.<<< ED

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
cues

there was some cues being offered in a fund raiser for shane there was a sneakie with 2 shafts
also a sneaky pete coker in here with 2 shafts too .
happy hunting mike