Winning One Pocket and Shots, Moves, and Strategies Books

darmoose

Shutin@urhole is OVERATED
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have a first edition of each of these books by Eddie Robin, each in like new condition for sale. First edition copies of these books are hard to come by. I will sell each for $200, or the set for $350. PM me with interest OBO.

barking4action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Have a first edition of each of these books by Eddie Robin, each in like new condition for sale. First edition copies of these books are hard to come by. I will sell each for $200, or the set for $350. PM me with interest OBO.

Eddie robin has the shots and moves still brand new avail. I will pay $90 shipped if you woul like to sell it today.

Eddie Robin

Eddie Robin
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Got 3 left for special Xmas price on eBay; back to $158+ by Dec 26.

Eddie Robin

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not the First Edition though, HUH? No thanks.:sorry:

The first edition in these types of books, in my opinin would be less valuable, because there were many errors, lots of them were corrected in the second editions and beyond I believe.

Eddie Robin

Eddie Robin
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Actually, there was no need for a second edition of the Shots, Moves, & Strategies book (SMS) and so there was but one printing of its only edition. It was the first edition of the Winning One-Pocket book (W1P) that had all the errors you speak of. Though I do currently have a never sold or even opened SMS book on eBay for annual Xmas special price, I've no W1Ps to sell of either edition of that book; I'm simply trying to explain why the first edition of the W1P seems more for the collector and the second edition of the W1P seems more for those wishing to learn. And I'd like to also explain that, unless I'm offered a ridiculously high price, I'll not sell my last Position Play in 3-Cushions book (P3C).

Eddie Robin

acnva1

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
102   0   1
I have both books and can testify they are worth every penny of the asking price. An even better value is Eddie's critique video. Send him an email I'm sure he would be happy to provide details. His email is er89121@aol.com

Last edited: