Custom made wood cue cases

Hightrucker92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hello to everyone on AZ. I'm hightrucker92 or Roger to my friends and customers.A good friend posted the original post and i thank him whole heartedly.As was stated i do craft all wood cue cases as well as many other items but the cases are my thing.I do the ebay thing but what you will see there are just basic items,I ebay to get orders from serious people like all of you.If anyone might be interested in a custom case you could go to web site ,look around and perhaps contact me.I do all size cases from a 1/1 to a 10/10, its all up to you. I'm glad to be here on AZ and i hope to meet as many of you as possible .So here's the link to my site.http://rhtcustomwood.com

Last edited:

Lazerrus

I LUV CURLY MAPLE!!!!!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Here is a preview pic of the case Roger is making for me for my LP Custom Cue that is on order. Lee is building me a gorgeous cue and this case will be it's home. I will post complete pics in the Gallery when they are done. Roger is a hell of a nice guy to work with. I can't wait.
Picture007.jpg

UK-Collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Prices

The cases look really nice indeed. What sort of cost are they? There are no costs anywhere. I know prices will vary on the individual case but some basic costs for 1*2, 2*4 etc. Roughly how heavy are they so I can compare to my whitten?

Hightrucker92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

yes you are right about pricing and the lack of. and it is very hard to put numbers on custom things. But i can give you basic prices for cases without any customizing.All standard hardware and lining included.
1/1 $150.00
1/2 $160.00
2/2 or 2/3 $175.00 --these prices do not include shipping to your home and would be added.
Most cases weigh only a couple pounds -usually between 2.5 and 4lbs -again depending on wood.

Last edited:

Hightrucker92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks Troy-yes things have come a long way since you and i firt talked and met.You did help me with some of your suggestions and i thank you for that.My cases are in alot of hands now and as far away as Australia.Nice hearing from you.
Roger

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I wish your website showed more of your cases and showed them more completely. I'd especially like to see the interior of a 2x3 with storage room.

You have my respect for your having never killed any animal for sport.