Gene Albrrcht heading out on the road again

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gene Albrecht heading out on the road again

There are some great tournaments coming up In the next few months and I'm going to get back out there and see what I can do.

Bar table diamond or 9" diamond. With or without sponsor.

Finally feel like I can win again. Guess we'll just have to see.

looking for money matches up here in Minneapolis, Open to just about anything

Need a spot we'll figure it out. There are about 8 player up here that I can gamble with so we'll start with them.

might as well start this up here in Minneapolis area with the old 63 player, myself, and see what kind of offer are out there.

The buck starts here. Who will get the first $1000.

Looking forward to it. Get some money rolling up here. Money brings out the best effort.

Sorry Chris Bartram but I need to work my way up to you. I got to play allot of players first

My health is getting pretty good finally.

I'll be asking around to set up a big match next week .

Any interest please PM me and I'll get back to you Thanks........or call 7155638712.

Last edited:

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have to admire you Gene, even if you you forgot how to spell your name.

It happens at your age.

Good luck!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Scotch doubles

Geno, glad you're feeling better and inspired that you are going to take the world on one more time. They'd better play good if they want to stop you!

Josh Burbul and I were willing to try you some where we play scotch doubles against your singles. 9 ball/10 ball. We could play at Jimmy's or Stooges next Saturday, 4/9. $50-200 sets would be about right for us. Let me know if that works and talk soon.

Demetrius
612-747-9210

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like that.......

Geno, glad you're feeling better and inspired that you are going to take the world on one more time. They'd better play good if they want to stop you!

Josh Burbul and I were willing to try you some where we play scotch doubles against your singles. 9 ball/10 ball. We could play at Jimmy's or Stooges next Saturday, 4/9. $50-200 sets would be about right for us. Let me know if that works and talk soon.

Demetrius
612-747-9210

I was there today and was kind of hoping to see you guys. I was kind of surprised and disappointed you weren't.
If we could play before that I would be willing. I'm looking for action everyday right now.
When we're in one spot like we are it's hard for all of us to get action. It's the same when I was on the road. Everyone that lives in the area knows the pecking order.
That's why allot of guys play that one pocket. I started playing some and will be playing more. But hard to get hittin'em good pushing balls around though the game does have it merit for sure.

I'll give Josh a call tomorrow when I get up. Or maybe call you. If we could get something going tomorrow I'm willing.

Anyone else you know up here would play some $100 or $200 sets ?

Thanks for the reply.........

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great to hear your health is catching up to your spirit. If you get to Madison be sure to get in touch. Tom