Anyone used the extreme cue extension?

pmata814

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

c-money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never used the teliscopic .

I play with ,a 63" cue also. 8 inch rear extension.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
has anyone used the extreme telescopic cue extension?

https://www.seyberts.com/cue-extensions/black-extreme-telescopic-pool-cue-extension/

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Any risk of scratching the butt of your cue?

I've considered buying a cheap 'Players' cue so I can buy the balance rite rear cue extension.
https://www.seyberts.com/cue-extensions/balance-rite-pool-cue-extension/

But if the telescopic works, I would save about $100.

What kind of cue do you currently use?

Blokid did a great job for me.

Freddie <~~~ extension collector

pmata814

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What kind of cue do you currently use?

Blokid did a great job for me.

Freddie <~~~ extension collector

I have a pechauer jc 01. I bought it 7 years ago so i dont think they make it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poolf4natic

Registered
I own one, it went into the ‘box of unused stuff’ as soon as I noticed it scratched the finish on one of my cues. It also felt funny.

I also have two extensions from blokid (6” and 10”). Work and look great.

pmata814

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I own one, it went into the ‘box of unused stuff’ as soon as I noticed it scratched the finish on one of my cues. It also felt funny.

I also have two extensions from blokid (6” and 10”). Work and look great.

How much does blokid usually charge for this? I assume this is a custom job? Or does he have them premade for different cues?

poolf4natic

Registered
How much does blokid usually charge for this? I assume this is a custom job? Or does he have them premade for different cues?

I think his handle is blokid on these forums. It all depends on material, length, etc. the transaction was very smooth and good communication. He had to custom make a weight bolt for my Tascarella... I had to send him dimensions, which I took with a caliper.

Flawless end product.

They are custom. Best to talk to him about prices.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your much better off getting an extension that fits flush with your buttcap/cuediameter.

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
has anyone used the extreme telescopic cue extension?

https://www.seyberts.com/cue-extensions/black-extreme-telescopic-pool-cue-extension/

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Any risk of scratching the butt of your cue?

I've considered buying a cheap 'Players' cue so I can buy the balance rite rear cue extension.
https://www.seyberts.com/cue-extensions/balance-rite-pool-cue-extension/

But if the telescopic works, I would save about $100.

I have one like this, and use it quite regularly. Easy on and off, and provides the needed extra length for some critical shots. I wouldn't say that this extender would never leave a mark on the butt of the cue, but I play with a cue that was worth $600 when new. I've been playing with it for over 10 years, so it has a number of "blemishes" which I'm to blame for. I've never been able to keep a cue perfect for very long, but using the extender once every 10 games isn't the cause of nearly all of the finish issues. I think it's a valuable tool. YRMV

Charlie

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your much better off getting an extension that fits flush with your buttcap/cuediameter.

I agree. I got a 6 inch screw in extension for my cuetec r360. I started using it 6 months ago because I’m not adept shooting left handed or using a bridge. I liked it so much that i shoot with it full time

pmata814

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to all for ur replies. Greatly appreciated.