Centennial pool table for sale nine footer

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Picture of the 9 foot Centennial pool table and light that is for sale. $7500 obo. Must sell. You pick up. Text me at 909-996-6366. Southern California area. Near Los Angeles

pool room for sale 1.jpg

Last edited:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Picture of the 9 foot Centennial pool table and light that is for sale. $7500 obo. Must sell. You pick up. Text me at 909-996-6366. Southern California area. Near Los Angeles

View attachment 534050

Awesome looking table. What is that drawer looking attachment under the table? Can you post more pics? Not interested in buying, just curious about the drawer?

Trent from Toledo

dabarbr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Awesome looking table. What is that drawer looking attachment under the table? Can you post more pics? Not interested in buying, just curious about the drawer?

Trent from Toledo
It is a pull out drawer built for the table for all of your accessories like chalk, gloves, tappers ball polish creams, etc. Has a polished aluminum facing to match the table. Can be removed if needed. I'll try to post pictures.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
It is a pull out drawer built for the table for all of your accessories like chalk, gloves, tappers ball polish creams, etc. Has a polished aluminum facing to match the table. Can be removed if needed. I'll try to post pictures.

Very cool! I am interested because I restore them and was curious about the drawer. Great looking table and what a deal on price, you should have no problem selling it! Pics would be cool to see . Thanks and Good luck with your sale!

Trent from Toledo:thumbup:

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Say it ain’t so!

Single best table I’ve ever had the pleasure of banging balls on... and that price is a steal.

Good luck, Frank. I hope it end up with someone who can appreciate it.

Cheers,

Mike

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
Frank sold his table and light and I am not about
to challenge him at pool

For you that don't know Frank plays a mighty good game

I want to buy a light like this or close to match my table,
if anyone knows how please call
Dean
214 477 7323

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Frank dabarber

Frank is a legend around here and has tutored many a pool player.
Don't play 8 ball with him unless you have money to lose.
Covina California