Perfect Aim Lessons in Denver 24th thru 27th

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm here for the Nick Varner Classic.

It will be done Sunday.

I have Monday full and will stay until the 27th to show the players in Denver what this is all about and how much this will help their game.

Denver was my first stop after leaving Arizona in 2009. I have traveled for about 5 years perfecting this technique and can show any player how to improve their aiming ability by showing them where their eyes have to be for sure to sight every shot as good as humanly possible.

This is the real deal. Read the testimonials at perfectaimbilliards.com.

I will be doing mini lessons for anyone that wants to see this to show them how much it helps.

I'm only doing 3 per day and if you want to get the time you want call as soon as possible.

Call 715-563-8712. If you get my voicemail just leave your name and number and I will call you back.

I'm still in the tournament at Felt so on Sunday all you will get is my voicemail.

Looking forward to working with everyone.

Had a great time here last time thru.

Great place to live if you love pool..................

FairladyZ

The Boss Stooge
Staff member
Silver Member
If you're ever passing by the Rolla, MO area, shoot me a PM....you're just someone I'd like to shake hands with.... :) Rolla doesn't have a pool hall anymore, so sadly, no action here....but its right on the way to St louis on I44.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just filled up Monday and Tuesday...........

Leaving Friday so call if you want a time. 715-563-8712.

Just got knocked out of the tournament so I've got the phone on today.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Be at Felt Billiards tonight to play in their weekly tourny

And i will be giving mini lessons with Perfect Aim inbetween matches.

Might have to leave for Wyoming Thursday. The neck is feeling better and might be able to compete.

So Wed Might be my last day so don't wait ubtil the last minute because I might be gone.

See ya all tonight.....715-563-8712 Gene..........

Snuden

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am bloody curious about this "system" I have seen many of your vidoes on YouTube - amazing!

I just cant help to notice (with my own game) that aiming becomes less of a concern, once you stroke the cueball correctly.

What good does a "perfect aim" do you, if you cant hit the cueball in a correct - and straight line?

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the eyes aren't right.............

I am bloody curious about this "system" I have seen many of your vidoes on YouTube - amazing!

I just cant help to notice (with my own game) that aiming becomes less of a concern, once you stroke the cueball correctly.

What good does a "perfect aim" do you, if you cant hit the cueball in a correct - and straight line?

If the eyes aren't right you can't even see if the stroke is straight.

This is why some players have a crooked stroke. Their eyes are off so far that they can't even see if it's straight.

If the dominant eye is not in the most correct position the other eye is trying to help out with the dominance. This causes big trouble with every part of the pool game.

Imagine if you got in the car and you had to drive from the wrong side. If you were in the middle it would still seem kind of weird.

Fortunately the steering wheel tells us where to sit.

Nobody has ever figured out how this all works and why. Once I show this to any player they will never say that the dominant eye doesn't matter. It matters big time.

If a players know how this all works they can get the stroke straight and the stance right by having the eyes right.

it's all part of the puzzle.

Without all the pieces the puzzle is no good and the brain just doesn't do this eye thing right all the time. For some people it doesn't even get it close to right.

If it didn't work well or wasn't right there would be people all over the place getting on the internet and dissing it.

Every lesson that I do is a complete winner.

I do little mini lessons in the poolhalls to show how well this works. Otherwise the players can't even imagine how much this helps.

After the mini lesson I schedule some full lessons for those that want to learn and can afford it.

Tonight I showed a Iraq Veteran. He had 2 lessons from local players and really felt like he had wasted his money.

He said he was a little short on money so I told him being a vet I would give him a discount and he could just send me some money when he could. He's playing in a big tourny this weekend and I know he will play allot better after learning this.

After the lesson he was all smiles and told me he was totally amazed at what he had learned. And I feel totally blessed to be able to help players with the knowledge I have about the eyes and how they work.

His name is Don and I'm in the Denver area right now.

I've done this about maybe 50 times in 5 years and everytime I do, eventually they all send the money for the lesson.

Why. ? Because it's the best thing that they have ever learned in their lives to help them play pool.

I've been silently building champions all over the country. These players are winning all over the place.

It's hard for a player to think. What can't I see with my own eyes already that this guy can show me.?

If they knew what they were going to learn before I showed them, everyone in every poolhall would line up for the Perfect Aim lesson.

And every last one of them would say that it was amazing and they can already see how much it is going to help.

With thousands of testimonial all saying how great it works how can a player not be intrigued.

I do send a letter with every video telling each player that orders a video to call me for the followup phone lesson. It's a must to make sure that they totally understand it and get the most from it.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.

If they only knew they would be lining up to learn Perfect Aim everywhere I go.

Once I do a few lessons at a poolhall they do kind of line up but only the ones that get told by other how well this works.

I've done 7 lessons in 2 1/2 days in Denver.

One lesson gets my 3. it's just the way it is.

What else can I say.......................

Chuck521

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kck, kcmo area

If you're ever in the KCK or KCMO area I would like to know. I would like to get in on a lesson from you. There are a ton of shooters around here that I'm sure would like an opportunity to get a lesson also. Shooters in Olathe, Side Pockets in Lee summit Gladstone and Side Pockets in Blue Springs. Or around Columbia Mo east of Columbia about 10 miles right off I-70 is a pool hall Mo River Pub its the Millersburg exit. I would be more than happy to drive to any of those locations to get a lesson and all those locations are 2 hours from me but I live in north cental Mo not much around here Pool wise. So unless you are traveling down Highway 36 by Brookfield, Chillicothe it might be out of your way to come this way.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hows this for getting my dominant left eye over the cue?

Attachments

• bruce003.jpg
    bruce003.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 77

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
heres another. Is this correct for a left eye dominate person? I've tried to put the cue under my right eye and couldn't make a ball.

Attachments

• pics 187.jpg
    pics 187.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 74

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
St.Louis is still open Gene.

During the day and preferably on the weekend. $1.80/hr from 11am to 6pm everyday at the pool hall in my signature.

Come on over. I am scheduled to meet with Zero-X from 4/30 - 5/7 :smile:

Have fun

John