All Time Favorite Cue Design (twins)

bob b.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is one of my all time favorite cue designs. I have been drooling over a couple of pics for years. The ORIGINAL cue was designed and built by Bill Stroud (Joss West) for Jimmy Mataya back in the day.

Doug Patrick of Patrick's Custom Cues, built the 2 below, with only a couple pics. The original cue from JW was Ebony/Ivory. I had Doug make it first in Ebony/Tulipwood by chance I didnt like it. (save the dough on ivory). He knocked it out of the park! Fit and finish is unreal! Plays lights out! (just a FYI, Alex Olinger and Austin Summers to name a couple of players, play with his cues).

Over 100 razor sharp inlays! (Shark Teeth).

I will be listing both for sale soon. They look killer with a Revo/black shaft. Which ever cue sells first, I'll keep the other as my player. I love the both equally. Thx Doug! Text me at 816-550-8266 if interest in either one. Bob B.

IMG_2598 (2).jpg

IMG_2601 (2).jpg

IMG_2604 (2).jpg

IMG_2611 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Hit Man

<-------GANGSTA'
Silver Member
Patricks

They look soooo nice together, they don't deserve to be separated. Blown away by how sweet that design came out!

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Reminds me of the Jimmy “Pretty Boy Floyd” Mataya’s Joss West. Great design Doug.

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
Flip a coin and you'll find out which one you should keep.
Heads=ivory. Tails=tulipwood.
When the coin is in the air, you'll know.

bob b.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doug built a matching "shortie" breaker to my specs. Great playing/looking set....

IMG_2693.jpg