Cool aiming vid............

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well i've never been shy if anyone has asked for my name. It's Dave Stem. Don't want you looking up the wrong person, although i have no idea where you would actually look to find info on me.

So let me explain slowly since you don't quite understand. There are qualifiers played in late september around the country. They take 8 to 10 people from each qualifier and send them to the FINALS in Tampa around early November. 128 players in all. So when I said Finals I meant the actual tournament itself and not.the final of the tournament.
But hey, if you think you can hang with players with these kind of fargo ratings then go for it.
Bobby Stoval fargo 703
Blake Baker Fargo 714
Abrin Schaad Fargo 738
Chris Gentile Fargo 664

finishing 5/6th
David Rowell fargo 687
Mike Leigh Fargo 693

By the way, do you even have a fargo rating?

I just looked up the bracket to see what happened. That's where I found you, of course.

I don't have a Fargo rating as I rarely play competition, but I used to years ago. Never joined a league, though.

8 to 10 from each qualifier sounds like a lot compared to the straight pool tourneys where they usually take 1, but in that case it is a professional tournament so I guess the numbers make sense.

I'm like LowIQ says, not too bright, so you have to excuse me. :)

Anyway, congrats on the win...

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just looked up the bracket to see what happened. That's where I found you, of course.

I don't have a Fargo rating as I rarely play competition, but I used to years ago. Never joined a league, though.

8 to 10 from each qualifier sounds like a lot compared to the straight pool tourneys where they usually take 1, but in that case it is a professional tournament so I guess the numbers make sense.

I'm like LowIQ says, not too bright, so you have to excuse me. :)

Anyway, congrats on the win...

Each qualifier has around 100 people. They break it down so they can send 128 total to the actual national finals in Tampa. They used to move the tournament every 3 years but it's been in Tampa for quite a while now.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Each qualifier has around 100 people. They break it down so they can send 128 total to the actual national finals in Tampa. They used to move the tournament every 3 years but it's been in Tampa for quite a while now.
CookieMan......
Is that Bobby Stovall the one who plays with the butt end of the stick elevated mot of the time and you'd almost swear he couldn't make squat shooting that way?
There used to be a Bobby Stovall in Atlanta that played like that and he was VERY good. I watched him scare the daylights out of Billy Johnson once at the Green Room, but Billy finally won it. I watched him beat Ralph Guest in a $1000 match and Ralph was top action.
Just curious if its the same one...?
Regards,
Pete

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CookieMan......
Is that Bobby Stovall the one who plays with the butt end of the stick elevated mot of the time and you'd almost swear he couldn't make squat shooting that way?
There used to be a Bobby Stovall in Atlanta that played like that and he was VERY good. I watched him scare the daylights out of Billy Johnson once at the Green Room, but Billy finally won it. I watched him beat Ralph Guest in a $1000 match and Ralph was top action.
Just curious if its the same one...?
Regards,
Pete

Not sure. I'll go back and look at a video later

JC

Coos Cues

When you say "send" does that mean you get some travel expenses or something for qualifying?

Congrats on your nice finish. The only match of you playing on you tube is Sunday morning early. That's when we should play.:)

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you say "send" does that mean you get some travel expenses or something for qualifying?

Congrats on your nice finish. The only match of you playing on you tube is Sunday morning early. That's when we should play.:)

Room is paid for 3 nights at a nice hotel.