SBE Al Conte Dinner

OTLB

Banned
Perhaps I will be eating alone this year but please let me know who is going.

It will likely be even more funererer this year

Al was my mentor for a short time, more in life then pool

What a guy!

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Perhaps I will be eating alone this year but please let me know who is going.

It will likely be even more funererer this year

Al was my mentor for a short time, more in life then pool

What a guy!

Count me in...Al was a gentleman & a true master mechanic.

A-1 billiards

FELT WRIGHT
Silver Member
I'll see you there, we need to thank Ivan for picking up the tab last year...WOW! Maybe an invite on our tab this year?

Jay

OTLB

Banned
I cant take it I just cant All you guys win Im deleting my threads not you Pat I mean

and Im giving away my 650 mil of rep

Last edited:

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
Due to John being banned, I'll take the reigns here. I'll be planning our outing for the SBE Mechanic/Installer dinner. I think in light of the recent events on the forum, and to start with a clean slate (pun intended), maybe we should change the venue. Let's give this group of guys a fresh start and just get together and share stories and experiences like we used to.

I'm booking us the best table in the house, so please let me know in advance how many will be attending, so I can give the staff an accurate count. I think you guys will feel right at home at the new place.

It's not far from Sullivan's where we went the last two years. In case you want to pre-program the GPS, here's the address:

270 Swedesford Rd, Berwyn, PA 19312-1166

Thanks, guys! It should be fun!

PoolTable911

Silver Member
Due to John being banned, I'll take the reigns here. I'll be planning our outing for the SBE Mechanic/Installer dinner. I think in light of the recent events on the forum, and to start with a clean slate (pun intended), maybe we should change the venue. Let's give this group of guys a fresh start and just get together and share stories and experiences like we used to.

I'm booking us the best table in the house, so please let me know in advance how many will be attending, so I can give the staff an accurate count. I think you guys will feel right at home at the new place.

It's not far from Sullivan's where we went the last two years. In case you want to pre-program the GPS, here's the address:

270 Swedesford Rd, Berwyn, PA 19312-1166

Thanks, guys! It should be fun!
Hi Josh,
Thank you for stepping up and taking care of the dinner. Could we please keep the name the same. The Al Conte Memorial dinner. It was started in his name and I think it should stay that way.

PoolTable911

Silver Member
Need to get a head count for this years Mechanic/Installer's Dinner. It will be held on Saturday the 10th of March at 8pm. The venue will be the same. Should be a fun night.:thumbup:

gsm1sw

Banger by birth
Gold Member
Silver Member
So I guess that means it will not be at Chuck E. Cheese on 270 Swedesford Rd, Berwyn, PA.