John Schmidt 626 video Nov. 21 - semi-public (tickets required) viewing

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never competed on 9 foot tables? Really? Where did you get that little tid bit of misinformation lol

I don't really feel like getting some gaffed up table (as he did - rebco? 5" sanded slate pockets) I know yer some sort of scholar instructor - I have nothing to learn from political puppets scholars. There really should have been a standard set long ago (pockets size for professional players). In Mosconi's time they actually never competed on nine' tables, if I ever do start recording my runs - it will be on a Brunswick Arcade 5x10. There will not be any sanded slate pockets or goofy generic off brand gaffed up table, I will be going after Crane's record. I will post a small video of it and then sell it to the public in a more normal marketing plan. There will not be any need to worry about smokey mirror tricks and goofy tables - the run will be legit. I have seen how corrupt any sports marketing agency can become when they are trying to promote their products. I promise john cue' public if they would have inspected the table in Virginia where he ran his 403 they would call him Mr. cheater. Guiness book of world records does not recognize it as a new world record - that is good enough for me. Since there seems to be no standard as far as pocket spec's - I could get a goofy 5" + pocket table and possibly surpass it but that ain't my style. If u don't like schmidt than at least you have some sense.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
no thanks

Never competed on 9 foot tables? Really? Where did you get that little tid bit of misinformation lol

I have seen yer puppet posts on this subject, u would be lucky to tie yer shoes without asking the powers at b for help. The 5x10 was the size that the championship players competed on back in the day of professional straight pool. Next time I play yer little spoiled brat buddy schmidt - i do hope you bet against me - as you will be the underdog.

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
Which one of your personalities should I ask for some of those drugs? Looks like fun...

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Danny, do you ever get confused as to which account you're on or do the squirrel monkey hawks floating above the fields of your wrath or however you said it keep all in a row like moose?

It's really very easy with these gullible pool playa's and it's ducks in a row, ducks in a row.

Detective chef, on the case. We have our first hard evidence in his whole 626 ordeal.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Don mak it person nal. not hairyman. just passing through. bye

There’s no judge or jury when you’re looking adrenaline in the face.

You know I’m world traveled and refined, right? But I came back to MD for the scrapple and blue crabs.

Get rappa scrapple or equivalent from a renowned meat shop. Slice a few pieces about 3/8” thick. Rub some bacon grease in a pan if you have some around, otherwise just let it ride on the non-stick.

Cook about 8 minutes on medium+ then flip it for another 8. Then go back and forth for a few minutes until the scrapple is perfectly crispy on the outside, to where if you were to hold it up by one side it doesn’t break in half.

Crack 2-4 eggs per desired sandwich. Break yolk and push it around a bit until the egg looks slightly marbled. Rip pieces of white American cheese up and toss them on the eggs, after a minute or three fold the egg up a bit until it’s about bagel sized. Flip this egg pocket until you know it’s not runny inside, you get the feel for it quickly.

Toast an everything bagel and throw this all on.

You can use sourdough or even quality white bread but if you go this route I suggest rubbing a small amount of mayo and stone ground mustard on the bread after toasting.

You can also use 1-2 pieces of bacon per egg, or chop up some Christmas style ham and sauté/ throw in egg, with the ham you absolutely must use the mayo/mustard combo. Stone ground only. None of that yellow paint for hot dogs.

Last edited:

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Its fairly obvious
Same stupid pattern of talking and of course rampant post editing of every single post

Oh I know, I just found that exchange kinda funny and then something earlier jogged my memory. I actually looked up all his posts to figure out where it was since I hazily remembered his response.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There’s no judge or jury when you’re looking adrenaline in the face.

You know I’m world traveled and refined, right? But I came back to MD for the scrapple and blue crabs.

Get rappa scrapple or equivalent from a renowned meat shop. Slice a few pieces about 3/8” thick. Rub some bacon grease in a pan if you have some around, otherwise just let it ride on the non-stick.

Cook about 8 minutes on medium+ then flip it for another 8. Then go back and forth for a few minutes until the scrapple is perfectly crispy on the outside, to where if you were to hold it up by one side it doesn’t break in half.

Crack 2-4 eggs per desired sandwich. Break yolk and push it around a bit until the egg looks slightly marbled. Rip pieces of white American cheese up and toss them on the eggs, after a minute or three fold the egg up a bit until it’s about bagel sized. Flip this egg pocket until you know it’s not runny inside, you get the feel for it quickly.

Toast an everything bagel and throw this all on.

You can use sourdough or even quality white bread but if you go this route I suggest rubbing a small amount of mayo and stone ground mustard on the bread after toasting.

You can also use 1-2 pieces of bacon per egg, or chop up some Christmas style ham and sauté/ throw in egg, with the ham you absolutely must use the mayo/mustard combo. Stone ground only. None of that yellow paint for hot dogs.
Well almost right fried scrapple crisp in bacon grease , and a fried egg medium no broken yoke on to rye with mild cheddar, lite mayo lite stone ground lite bacon relish back on on the pan in butter to brown both sides and a defibrillator close by

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice post by John's wife, Felicity, seen in Facebook's excellent new "Straight Pool Fanatics" (a forum started by Lou Soriano, an excellent amateur 14.1 player):
John Schmidt's wife understandably proud of hubby.JPG
John is truly blessed to have such a loving and supportive wife.
Arnaldo

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Chuck Barris

Chuck Barris was truly a renaissance man. Author, producer, comedian, game show host, song writer of a number one hit, and speaking of hits, CIA hit man.

This was a guy that could always slay them, one way or another!

Hu

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Chuck Barris was truly a renaissance man. Author, producer, comedian, game show host, song writer of a number one hit, and speaking of hits, CIA hit man.

This was a guy that could always slay them, one way or another!

Hu

I'm not so sure I'm going for that last boast of his. ;)

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Me neither but you have to admit it rounds out his CV nicely!

Hu

I recall recently watching a movie about Chuck...don't know whether he wrote it or not, but he was portrayed as a mentally troubled psychotic. I believe that he "outsmarted" his girlfriend, played by Julia Roberts, by switching the poison meant for him, killing her. I think that Drew Barrymore was also in it....Not too bad, worth two hours if there's not much more to do.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sounds entertaining

I recall recently watching a movie about Chuck...don't know whether he wrote it or not, but he was portrayed as a mentally troubled psychotic. I believe that he "outsmarted" his girlfriend, played by Julia Roberts, by switching the poison meant for him, killing her. I think that Drew Barrymore was also in it....Not too bad, worth two hours if there's not much more to do.

Sounds entertaining. I kinda vaguely remember when that movie came out or maybe when they were making it. He seems like an interesting guy, regardless of where truth really lies.

Hu