ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
you are smarter than the average bear!

Hypocrisy of a hippopotamus....

View attachment 536084

Identifies as a horse.....blames it on the Greeks

I knew they were sometimes called river horses. I didn't know that their scientific name was greek or that it was river horse. You are smarter than the average bear!

At least one tribe calls them river gods, they are boss of the river and nothing messes with them! As long as mom isn't too far off baby hippo's use crocodiles as chew toys.

Hu

https://roaring.earth/hippos-use-crocodiles-chew-toys/

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No idea what this is about but looks like Doc could spell.

Is it hypocritical to start a thread about hypocrisy if you can't spell it?

Or are you touting some new form of government?

It's really impressive when the word is right there in his meme, spelled correctly, and he still can't spell it right. Bodes well for any info to follow :cool:

KMRUNOUT

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member
Spieling

It's really impressive when the word is right there in his meme, spelled correctly, and he still can't spell it right. Bodes well for any info to follow :cool:

KMRUNOUT

I talked to a grand old gentleman of the game for several years on a forum. His niche knowledge was so deep that I ignored the quality of his barely literate appearing writings. I wouldn't have offended him for the world which stood me in good stead when I finally met him at a big invitational event. I learned from others there that he not only possessed a PhD, he was the head of a school at an ivy league university!

I never asked why he went to such extremes to hide his abilities in the field of letters.

Hu

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doc gambled like Ghost Ball last year. Betting sky high getting insane weight...just hit the lowest numbered ball to a rail. He robbed the room.

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Few oh very few

I would be willing to bet that only a small portion of the az'ers understand what this thread is about even though for some or maybe a few will know wheather it could or
Should if the opportunity is forgevin. As always the ones
who are able since the time when the aforementioned.
But we all or should I say Thelma my have to bite the
Snow box.
Jack

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would be willing to bet that only a small portion of the az'ers understand what this thread is about even though for some or maybe a few will know wheather it could or
Should if the opportunity is forgevin. As always the ones
who are able since the time when the aforementioned.
But we all or should I say Thelma my have to bite the
Snow box.
Jack

I figure it was poking fun at Dean, though much like Deans thread, doubt this went the way that was envisioned.

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member
Starting to think all threads should be titled "Whatever"

I figure it was poking fun at Dean, though much like Deans thread, doubt this went the way that was envisioned.

Threads often wander far and wide and even sometimes eventually make a complete circle and come back to the original topic of discussion as you know.

We do seem to be taking the derailing of threads to extremes here lately. Not much sense in reading the title of a thread if it has a few dozen replies or more, we are pretty sure most likely and almost practical nearly certainly to have ran the thread off the rails, across the tracks, down the creak and up a mountain or three!

I can't decide if it is funny or sad and I am a major player assisting into the derailment zone.

On a seriouser note, that is to say more serious than the above less seriouser part of my post, I did a search and read some old threads last knight, or first night last evening. This place really was a much mobetter place ten or fifteen years ago!

Hu

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member

KMRUNOUT

That was deliberate. Do you, or anyone else for that matter, really think I would have made that misspelling while posting a picture with the correct spelling? Though, I admit, like Ike Clanton I never won a spelling contest.

Non direct humor is lost on so many, these days.

It did enough. The rest is just pure fun. Enjoy yourself.

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member
woooooohooooo

ike-clanton-spei1ing-bee-champ-34077260.png

ShootingArts

Gold Member
Silver Member
cajuns

If you have to explain why it's funny...it ain't.

Sent from the future.

A big honky tonk had just opened for the evening. Little fella comes and orders a beer. "Man, I just heard the funniest cajun joke in the world!"

The big bar tender looked at him, "before you tell that joke you might want to know that I am cajun. Those three big bouncers over there are cajun too. Are you sure you want to tell that joke?"

The little guy thought a few seconds, "no I guess not. I would hate to have to explain it four times!"

Hu

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was deliberate. Do you, or anyone else for that matter, really think I would have made that misspelling while posting a picture with the correct spelling? Though, I admit, like Ike Clanton I never won a spelling contest.

Non direct humor is lost on so many, these days.

It did enough. The rest is just pure fun. Enjoy yourself.

I woulda gone with the typo defense.

Intentional error is too egocentric.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
A big honky tonk had just opened for the evening. Little fella comes and orders a beer. "Man, I just heard the funniest cajun joke in the world!"

The big bar tender looked at him, "before you tell that joke you might want to know that I am cajun. Those three big bouncers over there are cajun too. Are you sure you want to tell that joke?"

The little guy thought a few seconds, "no I guess not. I would hate to have to explain it four times!"

Hu

Sudbury...a tough Northern Ontario mining town

At a bar in Toronto, Sudbury shows up on a TV newscast....

...a guy says “The only thing that came outta Sudbury is hockey players and whores.”
..a giant of a man stands up and growls “My wife is from Sudbury!”
...guy gulps a bit and asks “So what team did she play on?”

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pt 109 adds humor to this rather bland forum

i enjoy his remarks even when he knocks me

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
pt 109 adds humor to this rather bland forum

i enjoy his remarks even when he knocks me

I feel I’m one of your best supporters....97% of the time.

And Dean, time to start using the “QUOTE” button...
76FC7F21-F076-452A-B9FD-487A9975C7C5.gif....just click on this....and then respond

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Offered as an alternative to this thread: Hippocrates and Immortality

Attachments

• h and i.jpg
    h and i.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 115