Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Products Talk > Other Item reviews
Reload this Page A super transaction with Ron Seymour....

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
A super transaction with Ron Seymour....
Old
  (#1)
tinh339
AzB Silver Member
tinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond reputetinh339 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

A super transaction with Ron Seymour.... - 11-06-2011, 05:23 AM

I just want to say to every one that i could not be happier dealing with Ron. He is one the best that i have ever dealt with, Not to mention he offered me one of his Gus Szamboti cue to me. He shipped it to me over night without me paying him first, That is said it all. Ron, I am very happy with cue and really appreciate you did that for me. I just want every one to know that. We need more AZ members like that, Not the bad ones...
Regards
Peter

Ron and Peter,,,,,,,
Old
  (#2)
putt-putt44
AzB Silver Member
putt-putt44 has a reputation beyond reputeputt-putt44 has a reputation beyond reputeputt-putt44 has a reputation beyond reputeputt-putt44 has a reputation beyond reputeputt-putt44 has a reputation beyond reputeputt-putt44 has a reputation beyond reputeputt-putt44 has a reputation beyond reputeputt-putt44 has a reputation beyond reputeputt-putt44 has a reputation beyond reputeputt-putt44 has a reputation beyond reputeputt-putt44 has a reputation beyond repute

Ron and Peter,,,,,,, - 11-06-2011, 06:06 AM

Two on my favorite AZ'er's have teamed up,,,,,Vey Cool,,,!!

But I though I was ''THE BEST AZ'er'',,,,,,HA-ha,,,,,,,,

Enjoy the Toys Boys !!

,,,,,,,,,Alan,,,,,,,,,,

Old
  (#3)
rigmaster
my puppy is on the left!
rigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond reputerigmaster has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

11-06-2011, 06:18 AM

We have alot of THE BEST here on AZ and you two are right up there on top! And I am out of Szamboti's, Gotta keep a Gus and a Barry for myself....However I have a couple Dale Perry's and 1 of them is a 1 of 1 !

Last edited by rigmaster; 11-06-2011 at 07:07 AM.

Old
  (#4)
Cuemaster98
AzB Silver Member
Cuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond reputeCuemaster98 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500
  Send a message via Skype™ to Cuemaster98 
11-06-2011, 06:43 AM

Now let have a look at the Gus. Congrats on the acquisition.

Duc Lam
Custom Cues and Tips
646-824-7092
dlam0718@gmail.com

"Learn to aim so you don't have to aim" Duc Lam.

"What a crazy world this is, life crushes humanity spirit and the only peace that I can find is but in a game of pool." Duc Lam.

Old
  (#5)
tattoo
Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
tattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond reputetattoo has a reputation beyond repute

11-06-2011, 11:48 AM

yep ron is the NUTS......super guy to deal with and willing to help in anyway he can....talked to him yesterday for the first time and was very helpful....good az people are what make this site the best....

if you care i will tell,,,,,,however i change my underwear as often as i change the cues i own....i hope you dont have to guess which one wears out first.lol

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: