To advertise or not to advertise.... what a youtube of a question!

Dartman

Silver Member
Shane - I've seen that one. Did you catch some of the other videos to the side of that one? Here's one.....and I would kill this guy if i ever followed any of his jobs. He slaughters that bed with staples. Hope he's the one who has to recover it next time! Holy buckets!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os7B7pTy-mY&NR=1

Hey Robin
I've noticed there's at least 29 videos on utube that cover doing anything imagineable.
Some of the pool table work videos are rather laughable.

Wait - did someone here mention a DVD??? :grin:

TheTablePro

Silver Member
Hi Rick - DVD? What DVD? A new one? :eek: Did I hear someone say "patience" :confused:

I watched a few of them and the one I posted frustrated me just listening to him talk about drawing an arc following the pockets cut and then the slits he drew. How about cutting the cloth with dull scissors?!?!? Good Lord man, cut the cloth already!!!!

OTLB

Banned
I like the way they level the table NOT goes back to my very first post here. Nice work blasting staples into the pockets also. HACKS Shane you should have put this in the hack thread

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
I would have but you know me...... gotta be nice. Even if I AM lmfao!

I like the part where they felt the table, add rails and then level it. One of many finer things that I'm just not sure I can ever bring myself around to doing.
Which reminds me..... aren;t you do for a certain Karaoke video I heard an AZer requested! :wink:

Wit till you guys see the pics I'm going to add to the Hackwork thread..... ever seen a poolroom with featherstrips on the outside of the cloth.....? lol It gets better!

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Shane - I've seen that one. Did you catch some of the other videos to the side of that one? Here's one.....and I would kill this guy if i ever followed any of his jobs. He slaughters that bed with staples. Hope he's the one who has to recover it next time! Holy buckets!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os7B7pTy-mY&NR=1

OMG!!! LOL I had time to make another pot of coffee waiting on him to finish doing his dot to dot! lmao

I just had an idea..... how about if we accumulate a bunch of hackwork pictures and make a youtube slideshow on what not do have done to your table...?
I mean, there is obviously at least 29 videos on there showing it being done, but surely we can find even better examples of bad work than these!
And I nominate OTLB to sing the background with.... you've lost that loving feeling!

Ok. It's late and I'm losing my mind. night guys! lol

Last edited: