Bonus Ball question about the team "Miami Cruise"

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
Will they sell jerseys to the public and if so how much for a Hunter Lombardo jersey?

Thanks and happy Thanksgiving.

vpbb123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After a time of the teams playing their first matches, I'm sure we will have jersey's available to the public. It's not big on our agenda right now as getting the arena done!

You don't buy Jerseys for $100 anymore, more like $149.95 but i will know better when I can buy in quantity. T-shirts are more what most can afford. I will get working on that but not until after the league launches!.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
After a time of the teams playing their first matches, I'm sure we will have jersey's available to the public. It's not big on our agenda right now as getting the arena done!

You don't buy Jerseys for $100 anymore, more like $149.95 but i will know better when I can buy in quantity. T-shirts are more what most can afford. I will get working on that but not until after the league launches!.

That could be a hook for the PPV matches... Do draws for player Jerseys and other memorabilia.... Be an added way to stay in the eye of the social media....

meximan2469

WPBL
Silver Member
Will they sell jerseys to the public and if so how much for a Hunter Lombardo jersey?

Thanks and happy Thanksgiving.

Disco let me know and we'll hook you up next order we do.... You have to get it in the home version though so you have the bright pink 69 on the back. ;)

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
That seemed sarcastic, so I'll respond in kind...

I just bought an NFL jersey for $100. I can see how a Bonus Ball jersey would be more valuable though.

Yeah because everyone knows that there will be such a larger market for bonus ball jerseys that the quantity discounts should make them as cheap as NFL jerseys...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jaden

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yeah because everyone knows that there will be such a larger market for bonus ball jerseys that the quantity discounts should make them as cheap as NFL jerseys...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jaden

I hope you don't think I was being serious.

vpbb123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought a Rebook Winnipeg jet jersey for $149. You can buy knock-offs for $79. People like me prefer to support the league. Others don't care if they save a buck! Actually, I don't care if fans make their own jersey! We are not in this for selling balls or jerseys!

I just want to see this launch and that is all i care about! If anybody has five or ten million laying around and wants to start a professional ten ball league, i will support them too! It's about pool in a structured format that i'm all about! Certainly i love what the game of Bonus Ball brings to the industry, but really all I want to see is the entertainment value of a professional league! I hope this succeeds and if not, I still will be playing the game and hoping for this industry to succeed!

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
Someone needs to add some color to Philly to spice it up.
Looks pretty drab as is.
Maybe some maroon in the outline of the feathers or something.