TAR Podcast with Efren and Shane this Thursday 9PM EST

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just found out about your decision regarding TAR, Justin. Sure, we're all a bit stunned to hear this, but thanks so much for giving it your all. Good luck in your next endeavor, whatever it is.

As for questions, I've always been curious about Efren's skill at chess. I think a good chess mind is like a good pool mind. Does he agree with that statenent? Does Efren have an Elo rating, and if so, what is it? I used to be a rabid chess player in my youth, but I never played enough tourneys to get an accurate rating. Been a long time for me, but I beat some pretty strong players way back then. I would absolutely love to play Efren.

8BallWonderland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's their high run/ highest break in snooker?
Do they think they could play pro level if they dedicated themselves to snooker

Joe T

Maybe ask what happens if balls get tied up and nobody wants to break them up and they keep fouling, 3 fouls, in case it comes up?

Banikane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Q for both: Most money they ever won gambling on one match, most they ever lost? How sick/happy did they feel?

Justin, what is next for you?

Last edited:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For Shane

Have you ever thought of spending a few years overseas and trying to play snooker?

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Ask Efren who is the toughest player to beat he's ever played in tournaments?

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
... if Efren was shanes coach ... what would he recommend SVB work on?

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
For Efren, does he think the Philippines will continue to come up with good players for the next couple years?

JohnPT

"Prove it!"
Silver Member
Shane, did you ever learn or adopt any techniques from the Filipinos regarding aiming, alignment or stroke?

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Hi JCIN,
Could you ask Mr. Reyes what his favorite kind of cake is?

Also, could you ask SVB if he was a car, what kind of car would he be?

Thanks

To clarify the question for Shane, this should include make and model and preferably manufacture year. Options would be nice to know as well.

For Efren: are you of woman born,? If so, did you have a cue in utero?

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup. Last match for me.

I couldnt think of two better players that represented what Chad and I wanted TAR to stand for. The decision to pull up has been in the works for awhile. After talking with Mark and making some decisions on what I want to do going forward it just made sense to use this match to end on.

The best player to ever play the game playing one of my good friends and the bright light for US pool in the next decade. It just doesn't get any better than that so we should end the matches with a bang instead of a whimper.

Are you getting out of pool altogether?

If so, what line of work are you going to pursue?