Diamond Pro

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, you can hear everyone playing at the DCC complaining about how the new designed Diamonds play:rolleyes:

No, I heard a few grumbling but not much. Scott Frost *****ed a ton on the TV table and it appeared to roll off about a 1/2 - 1 diamond. It appeared that after that match that the table mechanics came and tried to re-level the table.

I heard that the "Bank Shot" Diamond tables are awful. ;) Like most things if they are not maintained then any table can be awful.

I really do like the look of those early Diamonds. They were really beautiful. The tables at DCC, look like a NASCAR car. Maybe its just a different model.

I wish everyone the best of rolls.

Ken

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what a co-inckadinks.... I just sold my Diamond Pro (with ball return) for $2000.00

It was a good table for a great price imo... I priced it for an AZ sale, but eventually had to go to ebay where it sold pretty quick. The ebay buyer beat a real guy with cash by 5 minutes.

The pro has 3-piece slate, the pro-am has one... they also look completely different, which is why I sold mine.... I built the room (actually the whole building) just for the pro-am... the golden oak pro never looked right to me... yes, I'm anal that way

this was mine.... $2,000.00 is a great price imo for a good solid table

LOL, this was what I was talking about. I think your old table is beautiful.

Oh well,

Ken

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They haed a Golden Oak at the Blue Sky in Bartlesville.. It was a great table.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
FYI here,

The Diamond Professional is a Gold Crown copycat. That ought to tell you something.

r/DCP

Glad you mentioned that, I can clearly see the resemblance of the metal pocket casting, Dymondwood rails, Oak butcher blocked sub rails, the one piece side rail, the leather pocket liners, the 30 mm slate.....and everything else Diamond copied from Brunswick, in fact the Diamond Pro looks just like the Chinese knockoff tables....you can hardly tell the two apart:rolleyes:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
FYI here,

The Diamond Professional is a Gold Crown copycat. That ought to tell you something.

r/DCP

In fact, can you help a brother out with some of the differences between the two tables, because when I'm working on a Diamond...I'm not real sure it's not a Gold Crown....so, tell me what to look for so I know which table is which please:rolleyes:

Smooth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FYI here,

r/DCP

I've had them both... and like them both.... but the Pro is most certainly NOT a copycat of a Gold Crown.... not even close actually.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All you have to do is look and you can see the similarity in appearance. Thats what I was referring to. I do realize Diamonds are the ultimate, however. That's why perhaps the greatest player of all time told me face to face two weeks ago he absolutely preferred the Gold Crown.

r/DCP

Last edited:

Shughes13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just bought a GC 4 and installing it from the ground up and let me say that this table is built like a brick shit house!!!!!