Needing rails for an old fischer bumper pool pool table

derekdisco

We woulda won state!
Silver Member
Any suggestions? I don't have the measurements in front of me bit I'll get them later, but for the most part, the rails are a lot smaller than all the rails that I'm finding online.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

I’m not sure about the bumper pool tables but I know Fischer used U23 profile cushions on the pool tables I’ve come across...

Rob.M

Attachments

• 80737F99-2F34-44CA-998C-DB3E8C754D09.jpg
    80737F99-2F34-44CA-998C-DB3E8C754D09.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 579

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Call Fred @ Penguin Amusement (866)772-3636 and you will be all set. He knows all those types of tables and what cushions go on there. I recovered an old fischer and used his replacement rails already covered in simonis, they fit excellent and client was happy. Price was $320 shipped, price will vary due to shipping i am sure. Ridgeback also sells sets of rails as well, not sure what their pricing is.
TrentfromToledo

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

Did you see the OP said he’s got a bumper pool table....?
The old fisher tables used wood screw that screwed in upwards from the bottom of the rails...the only way to make a set of replacements fit that type of rails-set would be to have the rail cap in front of you....

Rob.M

realkingcobra

Silver Member
The old fisher tables used wood screw that screwed in upwards from the bottom of the rails...the only way to make a set of replacements fit that type of rails-set would be to have the rail cap in front of you....

Rob.M

I've built plenty of Fisher replacement rails without needing the rail caps on hand:thumbup:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member

Rob.M

I did and Fred will more than allow him to send in what ever he may need to reproduce the rails for him or as RKC said he could do it as is.... Anyways, Not trying to argue with you, just gave him a very reasonable answer to his question. No matter what I think Fred can handle it!

Trent

Last edited: