Scotch Doubles Match- Mike Dechaine / Mark Small vs Ryan Parker / Scott Herbert- Toni

freedog69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Join us tonight Friday 2/16/18 7:00pm EST! Be sure to tune into this match! You don't want to miss this one! Should be a good match Mark Small and Mike Dechaine vs Ryan Parker and Scott Herbert!! Watch us live on Busters Billiards Facebook page. Or join us Live at Busters Billiards in Somersworth, NH. Please share the stream…. Because it is Facebook Live if the stream drops or has issues please go to Busters Billiards facebook page and look for the new link.

https://www.facebook.com/events/163325961056841/

Thanks

Last edited:

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First I’ve seen mikes name since the big event he won in New York a few months back. I want to say it was right before the open and first place was lik 8000$ or maybe more. I thought that was a huge accomplishment especially since there was literally no dead money in that event n it was a true world class field not to mention it doesn’t seem like mike has been playing as much or at least competing as much especially at the time of that tournament.

I know mike has some personal things he’s dealing with and like everyone he has some haters out there and I’ll say that I’m not really like a mike D fanboy but I have to acknowledge his talent and as an American I obviously love seeing one of the US’ Best players playing again!!

Hope to see more Mike D in the pool world. As far as strictly raw pool talent the guy has all the potential in the world and I think he’s one guy that could really benefit from a mental coach or even life coach along the lines of Johan.

freedog69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike is doing great he is doing this match as a fun get together with a friend and shoot a little bit of pool. He has not had a lot of time to concentrate on pool. But he does and will continue to pop up every so often for an occasional tournament. That tournament he won in NYC was for 11k.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Join us tonight Friday 2/16/18 7:00pm EST! Be sure to tune into this match! You don't want to miss this one! Should be a good match Mark Small and Mike Dechaine vs Ryan Parker and Scott Herbert!! Watch us live on Busters Billiards Facebook page. Or join us Live at Busters Billiards in Somersworth, NH. Please share the stream…. Because it is Facebook Live if the stream drops or has issues please go to Busters Billiards facebook page and look for the new link.

https://www.facebook.com/events/163325961056841/

Thanks

If it was not a 2 hour drive each way :( I'd be there for sure to hang out.