Jest wondering ...

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I notice old names popping up in revived threads, makes me wonder how many people are still active that were here ten years ago? Just as a yardstick, of posters that post seven times a month or more, what percentage were equally active or more so ten years ago.

Stand up testify! or not

Hu

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
I notice old names popping up in revived threads, makes me wonder how many people are still active that were here ten years ago? Just as a yardstick, of posters that post seven times a month or more, what percentage were equally active or more so ten years ago.

Stand up testify! or not

Hu

No idea how often I post, not as often as I once did for sure.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
13 years on board...6,288 posts. You do the math.

There have been many a fine folk come and go in the years I've been on here, too many to list. I miss quite a few of them.

Maniac

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Aye! I visit once in a while. Bored as hell with pool, lovin' golf at the moment.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I think something is wrong with the "Statistics" feature on the User Profile. There is no way I post this much lately. I often read and never post a word for several days at a time. Hmm. :p

Of course, maybe it's including the average of my lifetime here on AzBilliards. There may have been some days that I posted 20 or 30 posts in a day. :embarrassed2:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 160

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Been a long time!

It's rare, but I still look once in a while

Howdy Ma'am! You are one of the ones I thought had totally disappeared. Of course with my on again off again presence I miss a lot of posts. Caught up with folks on facebook about a year ago when I finally went over to the darkside then when they cleaned out bots I was in the list! Didn't know I was a bot but they wanted more personal information than I was willing to give to prove otherwise. They did me a favor anyway, I didn't like facebook that much and knew far too many people on there.

Hu

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I'm not sure I've ever been that active, but I still at least log in and read the forum a couple times a week, and come back more often if there is something that I find particularly interesting.