Let's make a deal

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
Here are some of my cues that I'm trying to sell/trade.
I'm keeping it pretty simple this time, these haven't been getting enough (or any)use,so let's hear some offers! Like to sell if I can trade if you have something interesting. Cocobolo is always a plus, but so is a good case with some room in it...as well as pretty anything else you think I might be interested in. While I have a case or two extra laying around,I'll ship them in a hard case,Porper or otherwise, so there's an extra for you-
Prices include shipping in the US, overnight and insured-just like with everything else I've gone through in the past.

1. McDermott Sedona,19 oz 13mm quick release-two months old-straight
$350obo pending

2.Huebler maple stained green-just found it recently-straight 19oz,13mm
A rock solid great hitting cue that you would expect from Paul.$125 pending

3.Viking jump/break with phenolic tip. Currently weighs about 24 oz
because the weight bolt is in it,and I never use it enough to worry about making it the right weight for me. Plus I'm so puny that I need the extra help...lol $100 obo

4.Jim Griffin NORWELA-birdseye,ebony points with ivory inlays and ivory spear tips,pink ivory between the points and the top half of the buttcap.Gold rings at all the locations between joint and bumper.GREAT player,2 shafts,one still has cuemakers batch sticker on it. 19 oz,13mm

5. My current favorite player....Arial Carmeli with four purpleheart points,not sure if it's a conversion or not,it just plays GREAT,looks good, and hassome great ivory inlays and really great curly maple butt. 19oz with one shaft(just over 13mm)and 18.9 with the other shaft,turned down to 12.9 by Chad McClennan and currently sporting a new Kamui SS.
Will add more pics in a minute. Apparently my camera takes too big of a picture...?

Attachments

• PIC_0001.jpg
    PIC_0001.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 777
  • PIC_0002.jpg
    PIC_0002.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 778
  • PIC_0003.jpg
    PIC_0003.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 778
Last edited:

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
more pics

pm me ,or call if you have any questions, or offers-
The worst I can say is no thanks,or SOLD!

Thanks!

I just noticed how grainy these pics are,I'll try and get some better,more clear ones tomorrow.

Attachments

• PIC_0004.jpg
    PIC_0004.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 767
  • PIC_0005.jpg
    PIC_0005.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 770
  • PIC_0006.jpg
    PIC_0006.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 764
Last edited:

bubbs

stroke it,dont poke it!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey whats up buddy will bedown there to see ya next week. we will have to hit them around again maybe Tre will stake ya again. lol. Ive seen these cues in person and they are in excellent condition and that carmeli hits a ton that is a fact. Ill give a pm when i get into town, i have some games lined up but i will make time for you. lol see ya soon and gl with ur sales.

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
WTS (3) custom cues McDaniels/Gracio/N.Morris

Sorry wrong place to post. Dan

Last edited:

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
Hey whats up buddy will bedown there to see ya next week. we will have to hit them around again maybe Tre will stake ya again. lol. Ive seen these cues in person and they are in excellent condition and that carmeli hits a ton that is a fact. Ill give a pm when i get into town, i have some games lined up but i will make time for you. lol see ya soon and gl with ur sales.

Thanks,I'll try and save some room on my calendar for when you get around, since you seem to like one pocket and all.....lol:thumbup:
I was using the Carmeli when we played wasn't I! Love the way that one plays...

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
Hey if you show up at Clicks Saturday, I'll take the Viking j/b :thumbup:

I'm trying to get clear of tables for the day so that I can make it.
Recovering the Gold Crown at Crazy8's later today for the Mike Massey Exhibition on Monday-call me,I'll be near you later-:thumbup:

bubbs

stroke it,dont poke it!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
kool ill be in town on wed. threw tues. got a few games should be interesting. and ya you were playing with it its a great looking and playing cue no doubt about it hope it goes for ya it should if not when im down ill take a look at it again maybe ill pick it up it would be worth it. maybe we can play for it. lol see ya soon have fun at the expo i wont be there in time wish i was.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
For anyone in North Texas/Dallas area that may be interested,I'll have the cues with me at Crazy 8's at lunchtime,while I'm putting the Gold Crown back together...with tighter pockets.
You're welcome Zack and LPAC-;)
lol

So fresh table with good cues to try out,while supplies last!:D