So you think you play a little pool?

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i love how the mini pool table is on a regular pool table. dont know why i find that funny but it is. of all the places and tables and countertops he could have filmed the video on. i guess he needed to be near the chalk. :grin-square:

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yeah but those pockets look huge i mean thats the only way he's making these and i heard he may have siliconed the balls lol. HAHAHAHAHAHA

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Putting the little shoe on the table is a riot. Also liked the peter griffin doll on the table.

dr2112

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
very cool thanks for sharing ..... seems some people have Waaaay to much time on their hands..

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Instead of raising the price from a quarter a game, is that the new coin-op bar table?

tom351

Registered
a friend of mine went to a tournament about 20 years ago where several pro's were playing....

he said some guy had a little pool table and was trying to give anybody there the 7.....:grin:

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
a friend of mine went to a tournament about 20 years ago where several pro's were playing....

he said some guy had a little pool table and was trying to give anybody there the 7.....:grin:

omg That's hysterical! I knew I should have bought that one on ebay in the briefcase yesterday! Came with everything the road player needs...Table, cues, balls, racks, and a handy dandy briefcase to conceal it all in....lol

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member

Hmmmm - perhaps Mike Massey??? -

Jackson:rolleyes::smilewinkgrin:

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Classic example of a guy who got laid-off from his job! WAYYYY to much time on his hands. But fun! Thanks for posting it.