BIG THANKS to LEE BRETT WOW!!!!!!

drpjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well let start by thanking Lee for spending a couple of hours with me. WOW, Im not a world champ or anything but I thought I played OK. I thought my fundamentals were OK..... Well, it was just very slight changes that were made and I have a ton more confidence. The way my body is in line now allows for a lot more power with every stroke. I cant wait to meet up with Lee again, Ive set up a couple more appointments with him. I will be sure to let everyone know how they went!! I strongly urge anyone who would like to work on there fundamentals to get in touch with Lee.

drpjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also Lee is in York PA for a few more weeks if you are close by check him out. I worked with him at a friends house and at the Yankee Club !!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
hmmm 3 post sounds kinda fishy to me

That's Donny. He's a close friend of mine-- he was a lurker here until after his lesson. He wanted to report back. He ran over a 100 the other day, so he's not D player reporting back. Not fishy.... just excited. After all, you have 6 posts and you're not fishy, right?

Dave

drpjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey not sure what you mean by "fishy" but if if it has anything to do with Lee and his coaching well, please dont help your game out.

and for tks pizza are you talking about me getting in action or Brett?

drpjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, I cant wait to see him play under pressure. Ive been told by allot of top players when the pressure is on, that's when your fundamentals are relied on most. With that being said I'm pretty sure his are in good shape. ..... still cant wait to see it for my self.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
put him against a good player, he'll fold up like a cheap lawn chair.

at snooker i will play anyone is this country for as much as they have,

tk give it a rest its over, we are talking about my coaching not me playing, i coached 1 player in carolina baby bull a 75 year old man he then won 3 tournaments in 10 days after i helped him the proof is in the pudding, its not about me playing its about my coaching so give it a rest ur getting boring and sounding very bitter

woody_968

BRING BACK 14.1
Silver Member
hmmm 3 post sounds kinda fishy to me

I kinda thought the same thing till Spider posted. I didnt know he was friends with the OP.

Course I didnt notice that you had 6 posts either LOL. Are you new or somone thats been around for a while using a new screen name to stir the pot? :grin-square:

I wouldnt mind hearing what Brett has to say, he seems to have some views that stray from what most instructors teach.

Woody

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
put him against a good player, he'll fold up like a cheap lawn chair.

Hey jerkface.

Tell us what happened during your encounter with Lee.

Blow by blow and we'll have Lee chime in and reply.

Lee needs to make money, teaching pool is his job.

If you have a problem with Lee, speak your peace. Sounds to me like you bet on him during a game and lost so now you're bitter.

TKS PIZZA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've known bull for 15 years. you taught bull nothing. the tournaments are handicaped. even you were ranked low enough to win. an you got lucky at that. trust me there's players in this country that will play you snooker. you can play them snooker and 9-ball. don't over rate yourself.

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
I've known bull for 15 years. you taught bull nothing. the tournaments are handicaped. even you were ranked low enough to win. an you got lucky at that. trust me there's players in this country that will play you snooker. you can play them snooker and 9-ball. don't over rate yourself.

like i said go get them 6 x12 and however much they wanna play for, from the man who brought me to america then left me homeless after taking all my money i won

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
at snooker i will play anyone is this country for as much as they have,

tk give it a rest its over, we are talking about my coaching not me playing, i coached 1 player in carolina baby bull a 75 year old man he then won 3 tournaments in 10 days after i helped him the proof is in the pudding, its not about me playing its about my coaching so give it a rest ur getting boring and sounding very bitter

I like this answer, direct and to the point. Surely there must be someone in the USA who wants to take on this "unknown."

I met Lee at the U.S. Open last week. I had heard his name before from snooker circles. He seemed like a nice enough guy to me and his credentials are valid. So why not give him a chance here. Who knows, we might all learn something.

In the meantime, if anyone finds someone to play him full rack snooker on a 6x12, my money is on the guy with the funny accent. :cool:

D_Lewis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In the meantime, if anyone finds someone to play him full rack snooker on a 6x12, my money is on the guy with the funny accent. :cool:

Ronnie O'Sullivan? hahaha.

Lee is top notch, even for an old, fat guy he gets out there and plays some footie (still have no idea what that is) ;)

-Dan