Congrats to NewStroke

JDB

Idiot Savant
Silver Member
I just wanted to take an opportunity to give NewStroke some kudos publicly on his recent improvement.

I have read some of his threads over the last couple of weeks with interest because I have played him quite a few times in the past and I am pretty familiar with his game.

Last night I finally got the opportunity to play him again and I have to admit; his game has definitely went up a few notches from the last time I played him. He was on fire last night and got out from everywhere.

Therefore, I just wanted to take this opportunity to say congrats on his recent improvement.

Keep it up NewStroke; I definitely look forward to playing you in the future because I owe you one...lol.

JCurry

can I use my mulligan?
Silver Member
I also heard that he is now ranked as an A+ player. He has definitely come a long way.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Well done, Newstroke. I wish you continued success in your pursuit of playing excellence.

Thanks to JDB for sharing this with the forum.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
WTG Newstroke. A+ is up there. Keep it up and win a tournament so we can see your name and picture on AZ. Johnnyt

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
I just wanted to take an opportunity to give NewStroke some kudos publicly on his recent improvement.

I have read some of his threads over the last couple of weeks with interest because I have played him quite a few times in the past and I am pretty familiar with his game.

Last night I finally got the opportunity to play him again and I have to admit; his game has definitely went up a few notches from the last time I played him. He was on fire last night and got out from everywhere.

Therefore, I just wanted to take this opportunity to say congrats on his recent improvement.

Keep it up NewStroke; I definitely look forward to playing you in the future because I owe you one...lol.

Thank you very much Jim. Everytime we play it's a battle. Like I told you last night, I have to give you credit for the improvement. You gave me super feedback regarding my play and gave it to me in a way that I could use the info to improve. So, my friend, I look forward to playing next time, I know you will bring a new arsenal of whoopass!

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
I almost forgot, I'm not so sure I'm an A+. I hit a plateau that seems consistent, but I'd wait to see what happens down the road. I'll just keep doing what I am doing and see what direction my game goes. :)