***SEE***Yea,I Like!!

drpjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I started using CTE about 7-9 years.I then was introduced to 90/90 about 5years ago.(Ron V.s system) I Loved both ways but didn't like swiveling at the table....Then Stan's Pro One came out and I have been using that system since......When I first started playing pool I was told to look at the object ball last....Then cte 90/90 and Pro One you look at cue ball last so it took some time to get comfortable. So at work this week my Boss buys The SEE system;) I started reading got through first part and went right over to the table to try, and was instantly LIKING what I was doing. So that night I finished reading all of it (about 3 times cause I didn't want to miss anything) At work the next day my Boss and I were playing around with it for a few hours and We both are completely Happy!!! And you look at the object ball last!!:D You can pick what side of the pocket you want to play or just fire them in the center. Lee Bret was in my town for a few weeks last year and helped me with my mechanics!! I am soo glad I was able to spend time with him even more now with knowing the SEE system. I really do Believe Everyone should check this system out, It would or will help out anyone's game.It even helped out my cue ball control....so its not just for pocketing balls. (pot balls lol) I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND PURCHASING the SEE-SYSTEM
donny:thumbup:

drpjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well when I went to visit H.H. he said you dont need to look at anything but the center of cb and edge of ob, when I swivel back to center of cb dont take eye off of contacting cb. Ron said you are hitting the cb so thats what you look at last.....

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Well when I went to visit H.H. he said you dont need to look at anything but the center of cb and edge of ob, when I swivel back to center of cb dont take eye off of contacting cb. Ron said you are hitting the cb so thats what you look at last.....

Hal Houle is cool. But Stan Shuffett is "THE MAN" and he looks at the object ball last, although he demonstrated to me that he is almost as proficient looking at the cue ball last. Stan evolved CTE to CTE/Pro One and from what I know, he recommends looking at the object ball last.

I am looking forward to SEE and will report back after I have a chance to use it.

drpjr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well....... I just went down and hit some balls w/ cte pro one and looked at the ob last and had NO PROBLEM AT ALL. So you two are right. Im looking forward to see what Joey has to say about SEE System!! I can use any of the three and pocket any shot.... I cant argue with anyone picking one over the other. I do feel like 90/90 is the Best way to bank balls. Joey if you ever get the chance to meet with Lee Brett, I highly recommend it!! (anyone for that matter!!)
I personally Like using the SEE system it fits my style of play Great!! It maybe premature cause its only been a week but Im not missing so...Ill keep it!!!!!

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Where did you get that in CTE or 90/90 you are supposed to look at the cb last??

Hal Houle said nothing matters other than hitting true center of the CB, so he said to make sure you do so - even if staring at the CB last.

I've tried it, but my eyes always flip to the OB at the moment of truth.