MINT 9' Gold Crown 1 for sale in Dallas

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
Recently bought because I COULDN'T let it end up getting trashed by someone that didn't know what they had or by some hack that couldn't do it right. Never in a poolroom, original owner ONLY let Al Conte do any of the work on it, and its only been recovered 4 times! Finding an original owner gc1 is hard enough but this one is just awesome- even has the original plastic under skirts. Leather drop pockets. It was painted during one of Al's visits to match the Formica in the rails. Currently packed,wrapped, and disassembled in our house (a lot of you know how carried away I can get packing a table to move lol) I also have old rubber gold crown pockets if wanted. Bridge holders, cue holder and probably have some aramiths laying around too. Asking 2500. May do partial trades. 817.471.0764

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 772

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
Slate and backer.... Union stamp and very few holes from recovers!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 656

ceodynamo

Have cue will travel
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slate

is this a single or 3 piece slate? Also how would shipping and setting up be handled?

Justin

Ardmore Ok

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
WoW!

Wow, where did you find such a clean GC1?!!!!! It looks amazing. Very rare find in such pristine condition! Shane let's work something out!

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Can't beat that. And Shane is one of the best at setting tables up. And did he already mention he packs them up to withstand a nuclear blast? :lmao:

Nuclear blast???...got that right!!...he sent me a cue that took close to an hr to unpack!!:killingme:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
shane is a great table mechanic
i have found him to be reliable

i will trade you a cue or two for the table shane

you know the ones

i have grown to like my centennial,
but i like yours too

especially if you can provide the level feature

dean

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
shane is a great table mechanic
i have found him to be reliable

i will trade you a cue or two for the table shane

you know the ones

i have grown to like my centennial,
but i like yours too

especially if you can provide the level feature

dean

If I set it up its always level! Call you when I get finished up here

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
3 piece- good old HEAVY slate! Ardmore is close enough I can include with price

I thought GC I's had artificial slate. Something to do with the war and unable to get slate from Italy. I have a GCI that was refinished by RKC and that was what I understood to be the story.

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Brunstone

It's called Brunstone and yes many do..... Only downside I found with it was that Brunstone can be a bit more brittle, but if it's in good shape then there shouldn't be many issues.

I thought GC I's had artificial slate. Something to do with the war and unable to get slate from Italy. I have a GCI that was refinished by RKC and that was what I understood to be the story.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
i often can not put my thoughts into words
i know you will level the table right,i want the leveling thing for future self correction found on the gc 4s and maybe others

i have had gc1 before and i was always happy

cuesrus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
i often can not put my thoughts into words
i know you will level the table right,i want the leveling thing for future self correction found on the gc 4s and maybe others

i have had gc1 before and i was always happy

Call me dean.

Sev

I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bring it to TN Shane.

I'll trade you shots of Pappy Van Winkles 23yr for it. :)

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Rating - 96.2%
25   1   0
As luck would have it I'm going to be in tn in 2 weeks sev! You should come down to tunica, I'm working ultimate 10 ball again,