### Loaded Murrell For Sale ###

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
### Loaded Murrell For Sale - Price Reduced###

For sale here is a Murrell made in 2013. One shaft has been lightly test hit, no blueing. The other shaft has never been hit. Other than that, the cue is 99.9%. Butt and shafts roll straight together and apart. Ivory joint and ferrule, silver inlays outlined in ivory, ivory slotted ring work. Delrin butt cap. Kamui black tips. 5/16x14 pin. White and black speckled Irish Linen Wrap. 19.1 ounce total weight.

The intricacy and quality of the inlays is the best I've seen from Murrell. This cue is priced to sell at $2,350 This includes paid and insured USPS Priority Mail Shipping in the CONUS. Due to the ivory content, this cue will not be shipped outside the USA. Paypal and money orders are both acceptable forms of payment.

Price reduced to SOLD if paid by money order or Paypal as a gift.

Edit: Both shafts came with the cue and have matching ring work. It is the camera angle. The shafts are 12.75 mm and weigh just barely under 4 ounces each. Bavafongoul, this is the cue that was (or is) listed on Jamie's site for $2,750, I purchased it from Jamie/Worminator. He doesn't always keep his site up to date on what has been sold.

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Kenny Murrell's cues just seem to look flawless and I've never read nor heard a single complaint
nor criticism of his workmanship or that thing called "playability or feel". As far as appearance, the
OP's photos attest to a masterful design, as well as the cue's classic beauty and colorful veneers.

Matt B.

Last edited:

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Bump. I will consider partial or even trades but I'm not trading for a Dufferin Conversion Sneaky Pete. LOL

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Still available. I would take $2,250 for this cue if paid by money order or paypal as a gift to avoid fees. That's an incredible deal when you consider everything in this cue.

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Still available. Final price cut. If it doesn't sell for this, I'll put it back in the case. $2,200 if purchased through Paypal as a Gift so there's no fees or with a Money Order. I paid well more than that for this cue.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Great price for a great cue........just along shot but maybe including some shaft spec/info might help.
I mention this since in the top photo, the shafts appear to have different sizes, ferrules & taper designs.

Regardless, it's a darn handsome KM cue and Worminator previously had a similar KM cue on his website,
www.new2youqs.com, and from what I recall, it was a really similar design as nice as your Murrell cue design.

KM is underappreciated and it was the KM cues Jamie had listed on his website that stimulated my interest in
Kenny Murrell as a cue-maker and now I've come to admire and appreciate his workmanship more than before.

Matt B.

Last edited:

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
Hot, Hot, Hot

IMO Kenny Murrell is not only the hottest cuemaker going right now, he is one of the best craftsman to ever work at a lathe.. His cues are going nowhere but up in value and desirability..

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Final price reduction. I'm already losing money on this cue, if it doesn't sell at this price, I'll be keeping it. $2,100.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
This cue would be at least $2800 from Kenny. No way should this last until tomorrow. It is also a drop dead gorgeous cue

KM%2012.jpg