Renfro, What's Up With Soft/Medium and the Chalk?

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chris, you're vacation at the Us Open is over. :) Where's the goods buddy? I've been using the soft on my new OB2 + since I got it in late July, looks the same as the day it was installed. Didn't mushroom at all.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Chris, you're vacation at the Us Open is over. :) Where's the goods buddy? I've been using the soft on my new OB2 + since I got it in late July, looks the same as the day it was installed. Didn't mushroom at all.

Medium/Soft should be in testing this next weekend... Small batch I did last week tested out perfect so now it's time to throw one on a cue and see if it changes thru play at all or mushrooms....

The last processing point on the chalk was finished this weekend... Now we set the work flow and order labels... First batch will be ready for sale likely by the Nov 6th Make it Happen event.... May be when I get back from up there but that's the target I am shooting at......

Glad the soft is still holding in there... Would love to be able to make your November tournament but Accu-Stats has me working the same weekend... You'll have to jump in as my proxy and put a whipping on Saez, Stevie and Skyler =D

Will be in touch as things come on line...

Chris

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really looking forward to the chalk. As soon as it appears, I'll be doing a tips/Solo/chalk order.