Played some pool last night

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ran out a few racks with ease and it felt good. My knees and triceps are a little sore, happens when I play for hours, but it was nice. I’m going to do it again tonight or this weekend.

It was normal. Tables were very clean.

I’m in California too. We lead the way. Showing the nation how it’s done.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
My knees and triceps are a little sore, happens when I play for hours, but it was nice. I’m going to do it again tonight or this weekend.

That what the bota is for?

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ran out a few racks with ease and it felt good. My knees and triceps are a little sore, happens when I play for hours, but it was nice. I’m going to do it again tonight or this weekend.

I have no idea what you're saying. Our pool halls have been open for a couple of weeks. The room owners are keeping everything very clean. Too clean. The nice, clean balls make people look like heroes.

California might be trailing in this case.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If a pool hall serves food then they can open. If an owner doesn't open then you can't do anything about that. From my understanding eating establishments can open, therefore, if you serve food then you can open.

I bought food and beer and ate it while social distancing and shot pool. Very easy.

Stay safe and sheltered.

TexasShooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If a pool hall serves food then they can open. If an owner doesn't open then you can't do anything about that. From my understanding eating establishments can open, therefore, if you serve food then you can open.

I bought food and beer and ate it while social distancing and shot pool. Very easy.

Stay safe and sheltered.

It’s been a long time since I saw a pool hall that didn’t serve food.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

California is doing a better job of crying for a bailout than most states although I might put New York ahead of you.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No.

I had to eat the pizza but I always wear a bandana around my neck just in case. Employees were masked.

It was not a pack pool hall. They separated us.

This sounds a bit irresponsible,,, putting people at risk unnecessarily.

You should stay home, stay safe.

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
..hmm,
our league's suppose to start monday,
have mask, will shoot. Going to be awkward,
if I don't get a headache from the smoke it will be a good day, worth it.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
It’s been a long time since I saw a pool hall that didn’t serve food.

Got one near me in DE.
Water and soda. Bagged snacks. That's it.
No music, no smoking. No beer!
The no beer is good for me for those late Straight Pool work nights!
Plenty of beer and pool at home though! Lol

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Superspreader.

Stay home!

Why are you killing people???

The only thing superspreaders like you care about is yourself, how many people will you murder before you start caring???

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Superspreader.

Stay home!

Why are you killing people???

The only thing superspreaders like you care about is yourself, how many people will you murder before you start caring???

You would have enjoyed it. Running a few racks with a mere house cue and you have 3 cues you can't play with. lol