Table Play

Dr Foot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Anniversary doesn't play "on system". When aiming from the corner pocket, if I hit the opposite long rail at the 2nd diamond with running English the CB comes around and hits the short rail, one diamond short of the pocket. It should pocket the CB. Any suggestions?

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rails

My Anniversary doesn't play "on system". When aiming from the corner pocket, if I hit the opposite long rail at the 2nd diamond with running English the CB comes around and hits the short rail, one diamond short of the pocket. It should pocket the CB. Any suggestions?

Contact Mark Gregory "Perfectpocketz" he is THE expert on rails.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member

When you say 2nd diamond do you mean the middle diamond between side pocket and the corner? I am not saying that my modified GCII with Artemis cushions plays "on system", but from my vantage point when shooting I hit between the the 1st and middle diamonds from the side pocket to get the cue ball to pocket back in opposite corner, I never asked anyone to stand across from that area of the table to see where the cue ball actually contacts the rail, it will be different from what I see. I check all of the tables I play on and I have rarely found 2 tables that play the same, some are as much as over a diamond different from each other. I believe temperature and humidity can have an affect on this too.