Classic Cue Excellence

Dr Foot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried to purchase one of two cases listed by Joe here on AZ and after pulling the trigger, sent the PayPal payment to the wrong email address Joe informed me a day later that he had not received my payment and sold them both to someone else . After I communicated with him and explained my mistake, he was kind enough to get intercede on my behalf, get one back and allowe me to fix my payment error.

Just received the Zero Halliburton case today. As you may know , these haven't been in production for many years and are aluminum cases which dent and scuff easily. No idea just how old this one is but its is a 9.95 out of 10 and I couldn't be happier with the case, and more importantly Joe's courtesy and professionalism.

Nice to have a good AZ story to tell

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
One of the good guys

i tried to purchase one of two cases listed by joe here on az and after pulling the trigger, sent the paypal payment to the wrong email address joe informed me a day later that he had not received my payment and sold them both to someone else . After i communicated with him and explained my mistake, he was kind enough to get intercede on my behalf, get one back and allowe me to fix my payment error.

Just received the zero halliburton case today. As you may know , these haven't been in production for many years and are aluminum cases which dent and scuff easily. No idea just how old this one is but its is a 9.95 out of 10 and i couldn't be happier with the case, and more importantly joe's courtesy and professionalism.

Nice to have a good az story to tell
glad to hear .....:)

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Thank you Doc... You know the one thing I do have going for me is my collecting clientele end up being more friends than customers. The collector that wanted them both, is a very reasonable person, and actually had something similar happen to him, except he did not get the item. He understood fully and was happy enough to help out.

I am glad your happy with the case... I have a 780 cue collection I am dispersing.. maybe we can fill it... :)

JV