Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Challenge match -- Cubc vs OMGWTF
View Poll Results: Cubc vs OMGWTF
Class-act Cubc will wipe OMGWTF off the table, and that psycho ***** deserves it 45 26.01%
I have a crush on OMGWTF and I'm confident that she crushes that silly piece of poop 84 48.55%
I like to watch 'American Idol' 44 25.43%
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll

Page 17 of 42 « First 7151617 181927 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#241)
omgwtf
massiveunderstatement.com
omgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond reputeomgwtf has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700
  Send a message via AIM to omgwtf  
04-11-2008, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Do people still say "Oriental" when they aren't talking about a rug or a ramen noodles flavor?
I can tell you that my style of play is quite "disoriental".

Old
  (#242)
ccn7
Ole Pool Fool
ccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond reputeccn7 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 12750

04-11-2008, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flettir
OMGWTF, did I see you at the SouthWest Challenge last month? I saw someone who looked like you warming up. If I had know you were an AZer I would have come over and said hello.
I did meet Hilla Hilla there and she is a very nice young lady. Just sorry I did not get a chance to get in a couple of racks with her.

OMGWTF, even though you don't need it, good luck on your match from another Californian.
OMGWTF, I've also seen you play a few times and didnt know you were an AZer. From another Califorian, I also would like to wish you, "Good Rolls" . Please keep us informed of when and where your playing, I think you have picked up a following, maybe even a few railbirds.

Old
  (#243)
Shawn Armstrong
Abooboo No Neck
Shawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-11-2008, 12:00 PM

Something bothers me about this matchup. After reading your blog (omgwtf), it seems like you think you are hell on wheels when it comes to pool. If so, why would you accept a 3 ball spot from CUBC? If you win this match in convincing fashion, all you will prove to me is that the spot wasn't fair, which is what you were *****ing about months ago in regards to your league.

I'd like to see you step up, seeing as you are a competitive pool player, and play Chris straight up for the cash. If you beat him straight up, you can woof. Winning with a spot is like beating up on the fat kid in the school parking lot.

Old
  (#244)
Ant812
AzB Silver Member
Ant812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

04-11-2008, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Armstrong
Something bothers me about this matchup. After reading your blog (omgwtf), it seems like you think you are hell on wheels when it comes to pool. If so, why would you accept a 3 ball spot from CUBC? If you win this match in convincing fashion, all you will prove to me is that the spot wasn't fair, which is what you were *****ing about months ago in regards to your league.

I'd like to see you step up, seeing as you are a competitive pool player, and play Chris straight up for the cash. If you beat him straight up, you can woof. Winning with a spot is like beating up on the fat kid in the school parking lot.
cubc GAVE her "the seven for life". if i had 3k on the line and someone spotted me the seven i wouldnt think twice about taking it, but that just me.

Old
  (#245)
Shawn Armstrong
Abooboo No Neck
Shawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond reputeShawn Armstrong has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

04-11-2008, 12:07 PM

There's a difference. I wouldn't talk smack, like she and her friends are doing, if I beat someone getting the 7. That's my point.

If she wants to prove to me that she can play, beat him straight up.

Talking smack after winning a set that you were spotted in is stupid at worst, idiotic at best. It's like the 2 in the APA bragging about taking down a 7 in 9-ball, because they made 19 balls before the 7 made 55. Final ball count for 2 is 19, for the 7 is 54. Yeah, the 2 beat the 7. Is it something to brag about?

Old
  (#246)
BRKNRUN
Showin some A$$
BRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4430

04-11-2008, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCIN
Wanna bet? Like a billion or so? (My road dog The Prince will stake me.)

I am with you JCIN,,,Can I get in on half of that Billion or so?

One of my best fiends is Bill Gates...I am sure he will back my half...

KEN

Old
  (#247)
James
Red Wire... Right Temple
James has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond reputeJames has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

04-11-2008, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant812
cubc GAVE her "the seven for life". if i had 3k on the line and someone spotted me the seven i wouldnt think twice about taking it, but that just me.
That is an amazing picture of Eddie. In February my neighbor gave me tickets to a band called The Atomic Punks. Hopefully you know them.

www.theatomicpunks.com

"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater." - A. Einstein

Old
  (#248)
Johnnyt
Burn all jump cues
Johnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyt has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 169290

04-11-2008, 12:10 PM

How did Milinda do the time she played on the WPBA tour? I can't pull up that stop on their site. Johnnyt

Never Give Up

Old
  (#249)
BRKNRUN
Showin some A$$
BRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond reputeBRKNRUN has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4430

04-11-2008, 12:11 PM

Quote:

Some people have turned it into an art form and have made a load of money doing it for years.... Why can't she get a piece?....Ever heard of "The Tooth"???

Besides.....I doubt cubc took a bet he does not think he can win..

KEN

Old
  (#250)
Ant812
AzB Silver Member
Ant812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond reputeAnt812 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

04-11-2008, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James
That is an amazing picture of Eddie. In February my neighbor gave me tickets to a band called The Atomic Punks. Hopefully you know them.

www.theatomicpunks.com
i have heard of them but never heard them. i hear they nail those old tunes perfectly, it should be a good show.
i play guitar so i am a vh freak.

It's a good thing......
Old
  (#251)
BVal
AzB Silver Member
BVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond reputeBVal has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 217

It's a good thing...... - 04-11-2008, 12:16 PM

She doesn't have to prove ANYTHING to you. He gave her the 7-ball for life and she took it. Enjoy the match instead of trying to piss on it.

BVal

Quote:
There's a difference. I wouldn't talk smack, like she and her friends are doing, if I beat someone getting the 7. That's my point.

Talking smack after winning a set that you were spotted in is stupid at worst, idiotic at best. It's like the 2 in the APA bragging about taking down a 7 in 9-ball, because they made 19 balls before the 7 made 55. Final ball count for 2 is 19, for the 7 is 54. Yeah, the 2 beat the 7. Is it something to brag about?

Old
  (#252)
kvinbrwr
Skee Ball Monster Playa
kvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond reputekvinbrwr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8800

04-11-2008, 12:23 PM

Quote:

You do know this match hasn't happened yet right? So how could she be berated for bragging about winning a match that hasn't yet been played?

I don't know OMGWTF's mind, but I'm willing to bet that proving anything to you, or really, any thoughts of you at all, had nothing to do with her accepting a bet with a spot that someone boasted she could have for life. I think maybe her motivation here was to take down some cash (and maybe prove a point the boaster).

If you see all this as "proving" something or other, perhaps you would like to challenge her to some even-up sets, maybe she'd take your action, and then you could get to proving whatever you think a pool game proves.

Kevin

Last edited by kvinbrwr; 04-11-2008 at 12:37 PM.

Old
  (#253)
Hierovision
Dios mio, man.
Hierovision has a reputation beyond reputeHierovision has a reputation beyond reputeHierovision has a reputation beyond reputeHierovision has a reputation beyond reputeHierovision has a reputation beyond reputeHierovision has a reputation beyond reputeHierovision has a reputation beyond reputeHierovision has a reputation beyond reputeHierovision has a reputation beyond reputeHierovision has a reputation beyond reputeHierovision has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5750

04-11-2008, 12:30 PM

What happened here is that cubc woofed and this whole matchup is the result. She responded and didn't back down. Shawn I wonder if you even read the whole thread?

-{Zack Nichols}-
The most inconsistent B player on Earth

I'm in love with Kurzweil's Country Meats.

Billiards blogs I read regularly:
Billiards Traveler
OMGWTF's MassiveUnderstatement

Old
  (#254)
StevenPWaldon
AzB Silver Member
StevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond reputeStevenPWaldon has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2937

04-11-2008, 12:38 PM

AFter 17 pages, I doubt if anyone's read the whole thread. There should be a thread about this thread, just to recap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hierovision
What happened here is that cubc woofed and this whole matchup is the result. She responded and didn't back down. Shawn I wonder if you even read the whole thread?

Old
  (#255)
Bugz
Glutton for Punishment
Bugz has a reputation beyond reputeBugz has a reputation beyond reputeBugz has a reputation beyond reputeBugz has a reputation beyond reputeBugz has a reputation beyond reputeBugz has a reputation beyond reputeBugz has a reputation beyond reputeBugz has a reputation beyond reputeBugz has a reputation beyond reputeBugz has a reputation beyond reputeBugz has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500
  Send a message via AIM to Bugz  
04-11-2008, 12:39 PM

Quote:

She doesn't come off like she is hell on wheels, it's more along the lines of proving that gender does not reflect pool skill (among us amateurs)

She doesn't need to play him heads up to gloat, I don't think pride has anything to do with this. It is more of a "put your money where your mouth is" he offered the 7, so now it is time to put up or shut up.

We are told that talent creates its own opportunities. But it sometimes seems that intense desire creates not only its own opportunities, but its own talents.
-Eric Hoffer

Last edited by Bugz; 04-11-2008 at 12:41 PM.

Page 17 of 42 « First 7151617 181927 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: