14.1 Challenge Round Up

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok guys a lot of people have been asking for the tournament stats so here goes.

Final Scores Cumulative

1. John Schmidt - 271 after a monster 204 in his third inning at the table
2. Bobby Chamberlain - 209
3. Mike Davis - 201
4. Charlie Williams - 181 - after knocking Thorsten Hohmann out of contention
5. Dave Daya - 178
6. Bob Maidoff - 157
7. Corey Deuel - 151
8. Steve Lipsky - 132

Thorsten Hohmann would have been next in line with a 123.

The two players that bought in the most were Bobby Chamberlain and Eric Charlton - EasyE

Approximately 121 players bought in to this event which was incredible.

The winner of the Pete Tonkin cue was Tim White from Tallahasee FL. but I know Steve was going to try to talk to him about buying the cue for Heather not sure if that happened or not.

We had some incredible sponsors who I would like to thank
Diamond Billiard Products
Bob Jewett
Milliken Super Pro Cloth
Sterling Fury
Pete Tonkin Custom Cues
Jacoby Cues
The members of the 14.1 Forum right here on AZ
Inside Pool Magazine
NYC Grind

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
So John scored 271 with a 204. That means 67 total for the other 4 attempts. See -- this format is tough, even for guys who sometimes run 200! Thanks for the data, Charlie.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It wasnt even just the format that was tough. Those tables were tight as hell and a lot of the pros that entered thought so. Speed was definitely a big factor in the challenge.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nope just a nice guy who came up to the booth who played league from what I understand as far as I know since Heather loved the cue so much because of the purple Steve was going to make an offer on the cue. Im not sure if that happened or not yet.

Charlie

Last edited:

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I would imagine it would. In all honesty if that particular person came to our booth he would have been asked to leave immediately. I know Steve and myself both are incredibly loyal to our friends as you have all seen in regards to each other, and while I have not had the pleasure of meeting Scott Lee or you yourself David I have had nothing but great conversations with you and have learned so much from you.

To all of the people involved with that situation all I can say is that I truly hope justice is served.