T-Shirts

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
That guy that was in our forum the other day who was talking about t-shirts got them done and they are ready to go.

Nice and simple. Clean and neat, just like the kind of straight pool I wish I could play.

Take a gander. They come in t-shirt, polo shirt and button down silk shirts and in various colors.

To check out the options go to their website.

www.playthegameclothing.com

Attachments

• 556918_424568040916728_1719555367_n (1).jpg
    556918_424568040916728_1719555367_n (1).jpg
    7 KB · Views: 665
  • 575789_424569840916548_840173100_n.jpg
    575789_424569840916548_840173100_n.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 729
  • 205349_424564890917043_44441253_n.jpg
    205349_424564890917043_44441253_n.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 669

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Got mine! See you in Flushing?

I ordered the t-shirt and the polo shirt.

Not sure about Flushing. :sad: May have to win the lotto first. We shall see.

Did you get the silk one so you will be styling at the banquet? :wink:

Last edited:

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
More styles added.

Gentlemen, Thank-you for the orders. The 14.1 world Championships are about a month away. Keep those orders coming, so you can have it for this event,all the different style clothing for this desing comes in a variety of colors and sizes. Is there a list of players who will be entering this event anywhere? Will this event be streamed also?

Designed By A Player, Worn By Players!

Last edited:

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
14.1 Straight Pool Collection

Gentlemen, with the success of this collection, it took a little longer to get your orders all out. We felt it was better if we did them in bunches to keep our costs down. All orders will be shipping out befor the end of the week, all orders will be receiving a tracking #. So be watching your e-mails. Thanks again for your support.Those prices will be in effect till the 14.1 Straight Pool championships are over ,which is towards the end of July.
Thanks again Frank

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
More Is Better.....

Gentlemen we have added another style to the mix. I hope you enjoy! We can feel the excitement with the 14.1 World Championships just around the corner.

Attachments

• JST72_Black_Flat_Back wind shirt.jpg
    JST72_Black_Flat_Back wind shirt.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 465

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
14.1 Straight Pool collection update

Gentlemen, we still have a few black T-shirts in stock from the first order, sizes available now are ,1-med,3-large,2-xl. We have plenty of the embroidered polo's, button down 70/30 silk shirts, pullover wind shirts. If we need to print more T-shirts we will, we like to print in large batches, in order to keep our cost down, so it will be every 3 weeks. For the guys who have ordered already ,they have all been shipped. We hope you enjoy your shirts. remember after the 14.1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS later this month, all shirts will be going back to regular price. thank-you Frank

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY...

Last edited:

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
I just came across this post, I haven't been on the forum's much in the last couple weeks. These shirts are great. I just sent a link to my wife for that wind breaker, it's now on my wish list for my b day!

Finally someone makes some nice, classy pool clothing. Great job, I will be placing an order soon.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
The eagle has landed

I got both my shirts last Friday. :thumbup:

I wore the t-shirt Saturday and the polo shirt yesterday.

They are both nice, but I think I like the polo shirt better.

If I win the lotto, maybe I will give the silk a try.:grin-square:

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Raising The Bar.....

Gentlemen we've added another shirt to our 14.1 Straight Pool collection. Now this one is not for everybody. But it does show that we beleive in putting a product out there, that will only raise the bar in Billiard Apparel. Back in the day they used to wear suits and ties,the game was well respected in many parts of the country. Our goal is to continue to produce a product that will show the public and the billiard community that this game needs to be recognized ,and the people who wear our product will feel good wearing it. This is the last addition to our 14.1 Straight Pool collection.

What we have hear is our version of a button down collarered dress shirt by RED HOUSE .100% two-ply cotton,treated to stay wrinkle free, and exceptionally soft.EMBROIDERED ONLY,comes in a variety of colors and sizes. A shirt that will keep you cool when your under the lights in the heat of battle,and competing for a title. Thank-you in advance for your continued support. Frank

Designed By A Player,Worn By Players!

Attachments

• RH38_Black_Flat_Front_2009.jpg
    RH38_Black_Flat_Front_2009.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 337
  • RH38_Black_Flat_Back_2010 -3JPEG.jpg
    RH38_Black_Flat_Back_2010 -3JPEG.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
time for round two....

We have sold out of all the 14.1 straight pool t-shirts. With the success of this design, we have decided to silk screen and embrioder another order of all the different styles with this design. Let me take a moment and thank everybody who has purchased one of our 14.1 designer shirts. With the success of this design, we beleive we are putting a product out there that everybody can enjoy. So if you have thought about possibly purchasing a t-shirt, or maybe our high end silk shirts, please do. I does take three weeks to process,and get them to you. thanks again

P.S. Good luck to everybody who may enter those qualifier's in the next two weeks,in order to have a chance to compete with some of the best in the world at the 14.1 WORLD TOURNAMENT being held later this month.

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Breaking news!

Gentlemen, we have dropped the price on our 14.1 straight pool T-Shirt. Silk screened, 100% preshrunk cotton. $18.00 only thru july. We want everybody to have one. Come August 1,they will go back to regular price $25.00 . You love the game,well now is your chance to show it. We want to give a big shout out to the winners of the qualifier held this past weekend. Congratulations Gentlemen...

Attachments

• PC61_Black_Flat_Front_2009.jpg
    PC61_Black_Flat_Front_2009.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 262

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Only 1 day left.....

The countdown begins. There is 1 day left to purchase a 14.1 straight pool T-Shirt at the sale price. If you were thinking about it nows the time. Beginning August 1, all t-shirts ,including the 14.1 straight pool collection will be going back up to regular price. Just want to give everybody a heads up. I know everybody is following the 14.1 WORLD TOURNAMENT, we know it's a very exciting time .. Thank-you Frank