Unique Cue Maker FS - + Extras

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
Hello,

I'm selling my Unique Cue Maker. It's about 6 months old and i purchased it directly from Unique. Machine is in excellent condition. I have a bunch of add-ons and extras. I tried to get everything photographed.

Cue Maker - And all standard items. Plus the extras below.
Auto feed option
DRO cross feed option
DRO Axial feed option
Extra Chuck steady rest
butt centering option
Small Carbide boring bar
Plus the holder option
large boring bar
60 degree counter sink
extra belts
12 threaded ferrules
Assorted rings
Tip Shaper
Black phenolic
Large piece is 4.5" long
Short piece is 3.25" long
Foot Control
Extension for one piece cues
Router holder - Used to live cutting
Atlas 3/8 10 taps - One is .312 and the other is .308
7/16 14 tap
5/16 14 tap
5/16 18 tap
Extra long carbide boring bars - With extra cutters
2 A joint pins - One brass one aluminum
3 self centering 3/8 10 joint pins - 1 Stainless Steel, 1 G10, 1 Aluminum
Indicator - Mounts to the machine, use to indicate your joint pin.

Retail prices:
Cue maker 3396
Auto feed option 695
DRO cross feed option 175
DRO Axial feed option 220
Extra Chuck steady rest 600
butt centering option 35
Small Carbide boring bar 60
large boring bar 49
60 degree counter sink 12
extra belts 20

Extra taps, pins, ring, phenolic etc. 400

total retail is 5661

My price will be SOLD PAYMENT PENDING

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0876.jpg
    IMG_0876.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,359
  • IMG_0877.jpg
    IMG_0877.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,363
  • IMG_0878.jpg
    IMG_0878.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,362
  • IMG_0879.jpg
    IMG_0879.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,343
  • IMG_0880.jpg
    IMG_0880.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,338
Last edited:

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
More pictures....

Attachments

• IMG_0881.jpg
    IMG_0881.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,331
  • IMG_0882.jpg
    IMG_0882.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,328

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck with your sale; it looks like a nice unit. I have an extra steady rest on mine, but like the extra chuck on yours- it provides extra range to the machine.

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
I was at Craig's place last Wednesday and this machine is in pristine condition with tons of extras. Awesome deal here.

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
All PM's answered. Lathe still for sale.

Many have asked if i'd part my machine out. Nope. Sorry folks.

carguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Craig, where are you??

I purchased this lathe from Craig Irwin of Portland and sent him a deposit by paypal a few days ago. I was to pick up the lathe today (Sunday). I have driven from San Francisco to Portland (Oregon City, actually), am here now, and Craig is not answering his phone.
Does anyone know Craig? If so, could you have him call me? I just drove almost 1000 miles to buy this thing and he does not seem to be around.

Robin

PS....I will not be available on the internet today. Please call 415-317-0329

Last edited:

carguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jim Dandy!

Well, I got the address from a mutual friend and went there....no one home, but windows open and motorcycles and helmits in the driveway.
Missed connections...don't ya love it? And many many hundreds of miles from home. too.
I'll camp out here and see what happens. It must be a misunderstanding, since he received my deposit and we have communicated about this. But I'm a long way from home and kind of grumpy from the long drive. Hopefully all is cool.

carguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good news!!

And the good news is....Craig got in touch with me and everything is cool! He went to Canada for the weekend, had a great time, and will be home tonight to do the deal. Very nice guy and super easy to work with...it took at least 3 minutes for us to originally consummate the deal.
I'm almost certainly the one that got the day confused....I've had a super-busy week and weekend. Sleep deprivation and all that. I think I got to Oregon a day early. No harm done...it's nice up here!
I'm stoked about this lathe. I have had my eye open for one of these for quite a while. Unique Products makes good tools.

Robin

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Sure am glad it was just a small mis-understanding and all is worked out, that's a long drive to get a lathe. Have a safe trip back and glad you got what you've been looking for.

carguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No big deal....

Sure am glad it was just a small mis-understanding and all is worked out, that's a long drive to get a lathe. Have a safe trip back and glad you got what you've been looking for.

Actually, picking up the lathe was just part of the trip. This was a major wood-buying outing; the lathe came along at just the right time. I also got in a visit with an old friend in Portland.

Anyhow, it wasn't a mis-understanding. It was brain fade. Mine. I was unclear about when I would arrive at Craig's, since I had a pal up to my property in NorCal to help with some construction this past weekend. My friend Billy works so hard it makes me tired watching, and 900 miles or so later I couldn't even keep the day straight. (Pretty smooth, me blaming Billy like that, don't you think?)

I drove farther, faster, to get the lathe I already have (Porper). The early bird.....

Robin

carguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Score!!

Well, my new lathe is in the trunk and I'll go back to San Francisco in the AM. "Thrown in" were several pieces of Brazilian Rosewood burl! and other cool wood and some nice shaft squares to boot.
Boy, what a nice guy Craig is, and what a great deal. Thanks again.

Robin

cbi1000

It is what it is...
Silver Member
LOL, The deal was actually scheduled for Monday. :thumbup:

Robin just picked everything up and is on his way home.... A day early. :smile:

Nice to meet you Robin. Have fun!

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Deal

Glad you got straightened out on your deal, and everything went okay. Sounds like the deal worked out for both of you just fine.

carguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been off line a few days....The deal went great and the lathe is excellent! Nice trip to Oregon,too. Couldn't deal with a nicer guy, either.

Robin