List of Living 200+ Runners

tommygunn78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
200 runs

I have to believe efren, dennis and busty ran easy 200 probably in 9 ball lol! Not too mention about 100 Chinese and philipinos who would run 200 easily

Steve Lipsky

On quest for perfect 14.1
Silver Member
Can someone please give me country of origin for Ivo Aarts?

I will add him and Mr. See at the same time. Or as Danny Barouty puts it, by singing loudly when he walks in the room, "O say huidji seeeeeeee"

plague

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve,

Ivo is from Netherlands as is Huidji...maybe 6 months then i have two more names

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
I have to believe efren, dennis and busty ran easy 200 probably in 9 ball lol! Not too mention about 100 Chinese and philipinos who would run 200 easily

I think the 142 that Dennis ran at the Derby City Classic Straight Pool Challenge is his high run. I do not think he plays it that often. He also had a 141 and these were on Diamonds, of course.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
can someone please give me country of origin for ivo aarts?

I will add him and mr. See at the same time. Or as danny barouty puts it, by singing loudly when he walks in the room, "o say huidji seeeeeeee"

lol, lol !!!

Of course danny would come up with that !!!

-steve

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Steve,

Ivo is from Netherlands as is Huidji...maybe 6 months then i have two more names

i could bet brother :)

without my 2 ears i would grin in circles by seeing some results in the past 12 months.
I feel confirmed- and that feels good ^^

Talk to you soon Alex- keep up with the fantastic work!

Roeraade

Swedish player

Someone mentioned Niclas Bergendorff from Sweden as a possible. I know he ran 200+ in the mid 90's, remember celebrating it at Masters Billiards in Stockholm back then.

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark jarvis has ran 200+. He told me the exact number a coupla weeks ago and i cannot remember what he said. But it was 200 something

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Steve,

Alex: Why didn't we use this nickname at Accu-stats Straight Pool event at Derby. "The Plague from the Hague" has a nice ring to it.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
I updated the list and included Tomasz. Can you please confirm he is a living player?
he's alive and kicking, being only 20 years old :grin: His European championship finishes in 14.1 are: 2011 - Gold, 2013 - Silver, 2014 - Bronze. Looks like he can play straight pool, LOL

sparkle84

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve- I had a customer at Pockets that ran 211 and 206 on back to back days. He did it right in front of me and I was a witness. In fact he is going into the New England Pool & Billiards Hall of Fame with the next group (that being said, so isn't everyone). His name is Richard "Dick" Letourneau. His nickname is "Peepers" and is from Haverhill. Many of the old timers from Mass, NH would know him.

Bob Campbell
Pockets
Bradford, MA

Dick Letourneau has run over 200 once not twice and it was long after Pockets closed. Last time you posted the same thing it was untrue and now you're putting it up again. Not sure why. The 1st time I saw it I called Dick and he told me that yes, he finally ran 200+ which had been a goal of his for a long time. I believe it was in 2009 or 10. Pockets closed somewhere around 2004.

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did you ever play in my room? I don't understand why you would be upset that I was touting his accomplishment. Just curious why you didn't handle this with a PM or post your name?

But in the end, he DID run 200+ balls. So, if my information was wrong you at least submitted information that verified he should be on the list.

Bob Campbell

Last edited:

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am taking down all my posts on this. I am afraid that I could be wrong. sparkle could be right. It was years ago. I don't want to post anything that was not correct. I have learned my lesson. Unless I can prove it in black and white I am never posting something as "fact" unless I can back it up with documented proof. I am sorry if I have posted anything that was wrong. But, for the record, Dick was an excellent straight pool shooter. My memory said he did break 200 twice but my memory of late has made mistakes.

Bob Campbell

Last edited:

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark Jarvis has ran over 200, I asked him a while back and he said he had so I thought I would mention it. I do not have the exact number if you need that info. I suggested that he should play in the Derby Straight Pool Challenge next year.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Sad to report the passing of George Pawelski, who appears on the original list, in June 2014.

Last edited: