Great White Mako Blue....

jeremy8000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PM sent, if still available. Nearing the bottom of a piece of the somewhat flaky, but extremely grippy 'original recipe' GW, would love to try the newer formula.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are arrogant and have no social skills and your products aren't that good.

Russian Magic Chalk is the best on the market. Not your Great White.

CSI Magic Racks are the best on the market. Much better than that POS rack you give away to Tournaments that the majority of players despise.

Wedge

Wedge, we could use you over in the Precision Potting thread right about now.

Lou Figueroa

sixwillwin

King of the Meadow
Silver Member
I had pm'd The Renfro right away about his free chalk giveaway. I haven't seen it yet and it's been awhile. Anyway else get there's yet? I would love to try it out!

dnbnt

Just a little "stituos"
Silver Member
Me Too.

Had to be in the first 10 PM's he received. Said he would mail by the 15th, but didn't say what Month. :confused:

daxe

custom cues & repair
Silver Member
Great White Mako Blue..

I will try your chalk been a player for more than fifty years. also cue repairman and cue maker for thirty plus years Dan Axe

sixwillwin

King of the Meadow
Silver Member
Had to be in the first 10 PM's he received. Said he would mail by the 15th, but didn't say what Month. :confused:

10? Wrong. This is cut and pasted from the first post..."PM me an address and if you are one of the first 40 we will get you shipped between now and the 15th....."

That says 40. Anyway I was just curious if anyone else had received again, I had PMd him within a few minutes of his post, so unlikely I was not in the top 40.

sixwillwin

King of the Meadow
Silver Member
No real time for AZ as we make our products instead of importing from China but we still have a few pieces of the new formula with old packaging to give away...

Great White is crushing everyone else on reviews... Quality control when you make things instead of buying a pallet isn't even debatable....

PM me an address and if you are one of the first 40 we will get you shipped between now and the 15th.....

Know what you are buying and who you are buying from even when they say they don't know who they are buying from LOL......

I dont know how to "multi quote" but here is the original post that says 40

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member
10? Wrong. This is cut and pasted from the first post..."PM me an address and if you are one of the first 40 we will get you shipped between now and the 15th....."

That says 40. Anyway I was just curious if anyone else had received again, I had PMd him within a few minutes of his post, so unlikely I was not in the top 40.

I think the person saying he was in the top 10 was saying just that.... he was one of the first 10 to PM. I don't think he said anything about the offer only being good for 10 people......

sixwillwin

King of the Meadow
Silver Member
I think the person saying he was in the top 10 was saying just that.... he was one of the first 10 to PM. I don't think he said anything about the offer only being good for 10 people......

ahhhhh. I can see that now. I need more coffee and less keyboard! lol :thumbup:

Nonyamuff

Always behind the 8-ball
Silver Member
Meh, if it doesn't come I'm content with my Masters...hell just bought a gross...I'm covered for a while lol.

I do like to try new things from time to time though.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
He'll get them out, he has always done so when he's done these offers before. I've been included in them previously.

He's probably gotten busy with something.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tried out the original white when it came out. Made a hell of a mess all over my table.

Does the latest blue color GW do the same??

jeremy8000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont know how to "multi quote" but here is the original post that says 40

The 'multiquote' button is greyed out by default, but that doesn't mean it's not available - click it and it turns yellow, then you can quote multiple posts easily :smile:

He'll get them out, he has always done so when he's done these offers before. I've been included in them previously.

He's probably gotten busy with something.

Agreed. His post indicated at the start that he's too busy to spend much time on AZB. If he hasn't sent them out yet, I'm sure he will when he gets back on. Seems a stand-up guy in communications I've had with him in the past.

I tried out the original white when it came out. Made a hell of a mess all over my table.

Does the latest blue color GW do the same??

I'm still using the original too, and at the end of a night it's pretty easy to see what table(s) I've played on. He's revisited the chemistry a few times, and if I'm correct in my recollection of what I've read, the latest formula is a lot less flaky/likely to mess the table. That, and the blue generally won't show as much on cloth as white, too.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm still using the original too, and at the end of a night it's pretty easy to see what table(s) I've played on. He's revisited the chemistry a few times, and if I'm correct in my recollection of what I've read, the latest formula is a lot less flaky/likely to mess the table. That, and the blue generally won't show as much on cloth as white, too.

I just bought a house and when I set my table up with new cloth, the last thing I want is messy chalk all over it..... guess i'll have to try it out at a buddy's house first :D