Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Informal "BLACK" ball poll.....................
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
Nick B
This is gonna hurt
Nick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond reputeNick B has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-22-2019, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocket View Post
Attachment 535063

Right answer. Wrong finger. Big Middle One.

Cue: Foster, Break/Jump: Foster
http://www.fostercues.com/
Name: Nick Beretanos

Old
  (#32)
Runner
AzB Silver Member
Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond reputeRunner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-22-2019, 07:50 PM

Next up, GLOW BALLS.. like glow bowling..
the numbers glow inside the balls, and the
balls flash when you hit ‘em.
Don’t tell the Matchroom lady...

Old
  (#33)
PhilosopherKing
AzB Silver Member
PhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond reputePhilosopherKing has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 07:55 PM

Riding the “black” shaft wave? The 4 and the 5... Out with the old; in with the new... Any attention is better than none? ...Seems to be working.

Last edited by PhilosopherKing; 11-22-2019 at 07:58 PM.

Just couple of tweaks
Old
  (#34)
spartan
AzB Silver Member
spartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond repute

Talking Just couple of tweaks - 11-22-2019, 08:25 PM

Here is a good solution

https://www.reddit.com/r/billiards/c...gant_solution/

Old
  (#35)
JolietJames
Boot Party Coordinator
JolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond reputeJolietJames has a reputation beyond repute

11-22-2019, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan View Post
That's some funny stuff right there and exactly how I was seeing them while watching. Changing the 4 a while back was bad enough. Whoever decided to switch ball colors is an idiot and should be fired. I don't care if the color orange hurts people's feelings or whatever but to change it to an existing ball color is beyond stupid.

Science flies men to the moon. Religion flies men into buildings.

Old
  (#36)
skogstokig
AzB Silver Member
skogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond repute

11-23-2019, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolietJames View Post
That's some funny stuff right there and exactly how I was seeing them while watching. Changing the 4 a while back was bad enough. Whoever decided to switch ball colors is an idiot and should be fired. I don't care if the color orange hurts people's feelings or whatever but to change it to an existing ball color is beyond stupid.
who is hurt though? the miniscule pool audience of catholic northern irishmen? seems far-fetched as a reason. sky sports air football matches with the netherlands team dressed in orange.. in fact they dress orange in most sports (fun fact: their orange has the same roots as the irish orange)

this is probably just a novelty ball set they want to promote

Old
  (#37)
hotelyorba
AzB Silver Member
hotelyorba has a reputation beyond reputehotelyorba has a reputation beyond reputehotelyorba has a reputation beyond reputehotelyorba has a reputation beyond reputehotelyorba has a reputation beyond reputehotelyorba has a reputation beyond reputehotelyorba has a reputation beyond reputehotelyorba has a reputation beyond reputehotelyorba has a reputation beyond reputehotelyorba has a reputation beyond reputehotelyorba has a reputation beyond repute

Talking 11-23-2019, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skogstokig View Post
(fun fact: their orange has the same roots as the irish orange)
I am Dutch and I have no clue what the roots are of our love for the color orange. Always thought it had to do with a king we once had, Willem van Oranje ('William of Orange')...
But anyway, I also select option 1 and I agree that it's a stupid choice to have the 5 be the purple that the 4 once had. Having said that, I watched some of the USA vs CSI warmup match this week and none of the players seemed to have a problem with those colors so apparently it's no real issue.

I heard Matchroom lady Emily comment that they worked with Aramith to work out which colors worked best on all types of screens people will watch pool on, and this is what they came up with. Well they are the pros so who are we to judge? Just squint your eyes to discern the 2 from the 4. Or is that the 5?

Old
  (#38)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

11-23-2019, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotelyorba View Post
I am Dutch and I have no clue what the roots are of our love for the color orange. Always thought it had to do with a king we once had, Willem van Oranje ('William of Orange')...
But anyway, I also select option 1 and I agree that it's a stupid choice to have the 5 be the purple that the 4 once had. Having said that, I watched some of the USA vs CSI warmup match this week and none of the players seemed to have a problem with those colors so apparently it's no real issue.

I heard Matchroom lady Emily comment that they worked with Aramith to work out which colors worked best on all types of screens people will watch pool on, and this is what they came up with. Well they are the pros so who are we to judge? Just squint your eyes to discern the 2 from the 4. Or is that the 5?
Well EF and Aramith are full of crap. So-called tv balls were designed with standard def. in mind. No need with hi-def tv or streams. When they played the World 10b in Vegas they used the new Predator balls which use CLASSIC Centennial-style colors/stripes. Players LOVED them and they were VERY easy to make out on the stream. Marchroom dogged it here. They don't do that often and hopefully these balls will have a short lifespan.

Old
  (#39)
skogstokig
AzB Silver Member
skogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond reputeskogstokig has a reputation beyond repute

11-23-2019, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotelyorba View Post
I am Dutch and I have no clue what the roots are of our love for the color orange. Always thought it had to do with a king we once had, Willem van Oranje ('William of Orange')...:
william later took the english throne and then defeated the irish in the williamite war.. which is why it's a controversial color in northern ireland. the protestants worship william annually in the orange march, which usually leads to sectarian violence

anywho. i call bull on this being the reason.

Old
  (#40)
K2Kraze
AzB Gold Member
K2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-23-2019, 08:27 AM

From the ARAMITH website.

Old
  (#41)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

11-23-2019, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Kraze View Post

From the ARAMITH website.
I saw that and its bulls^*t. MR wanted their own set. Well, they got it. Yee-haw.

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: