Can you put GC 3 rails on a GC4 frame?

I miss alot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have two Gold Crowns, one is a 3 and the other a 4 (I believe, look at frame pictures below - it has that slate leveling system with the two bolts). The rails on the 3 are much nicer and I wanted to know if these rails will bolt up to the GC4 frame, also I plan on putting on artemis cushions on this table as well. My plan is to have the GC 4 as my main practice table and sell off the GC3. Just want to make sure these two tables are compatible before I try to switch over the rails.

Attachments

• GC4 (2).jpg
    GC4 (2).jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 287
  • GC4.JPG
    GC4.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 291

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I have two Gold Crowns, one is a 3 and the other a 4 (I believe, look at frame pictures below - it has that slate leveling system with the two bolts). The rails on the 3 are much nicer and I wanted to know if these rails will bolt up to the GC4 frame, also I plan on putting on artemis cushions on this table as well. My plan is to have the GC 4 as my main practice table and sell off the GC3. Just want to make sure these two tables are compatible before I try to switch over the rails.
You can install any Gold Crown rails on any Gold Crown frame, they're completely interchangeable, with the exception of the room needed to mount the bigger GC4 drop pockets on the 1,2,& 3 frames.