Send Team USA to White House!`

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right now is the perfect time to get some good press for pool and the Mosconi Cup and Team USA. Ask your U.S. Senators to ask the White House to invite them in and thank them for making Pool Great Again in America!

Heck ya, go Team USA! Color me as a Patriot!

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Right now is the perfect time to get some good press for pool and the Mosconi Cup and Team USA. Ask your U.S. Senators to ask the White House to invite them in and thank them for making Pool Great Again in America!

Hell yeah!

AkGuy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Jam & Jason,etc.

Tomorrow I will be e-mailing my two US Senators and Alaska's one lonely Representative. I will also be filling out the form Jam posted and thank her for that.

I encourage all of you pool fans to get on board with this. It ain't about politics, it is about Making Pool Great Again in America!

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool players in the white house?

Clinton,Obama,Bush,Tump and now pool players

What is becoming of the country of the like of leaders like
Washington.Adams,Jefferson,Monroe,and Jefferson Davis

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool players in the white house?

Clinton,Obama,Bush,Tump and now pool players

What is becoming of the country of the like of leaders like
Washington.Adams,Jefferson,Monroe,and Jefferson Davis

John Quincy Adams, as it happens, installed the first billiards table in the early 1800's, much to the criticism of his political opponents. i believe andrew jackson kept it, but i might remember wrong as i heard it on a history podcast while driving. obama can shoot some pool too i've heard, as can former fed boss bernanke

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John Quincy Adams, as it happens, installed the first billiards table in the early 1800's, much to the criticism of his political opponents. i believe andrew jackson kept it, but i might remember wrong as i heard it on a history podcast while driving. obama can shoot some pool too i've heard, as can former fed boss bernanke

I have a thread about that somewhere on AzB. I'll see if I can find it. :)

Here it is. It's a pretty cool read: https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=142388&highlight

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
right now is the perfect time to get some good press for pool and the mosconi cup and team usa. Ask your u.s. Senators to ask the white house to invite them in and thank them for making pool great again in america!

Heck ya, go team usa! Color me as a patriot!

hell yeah!

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Great idea, Pool has been around longer than Football, Basketball, Baseball or Hockey.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Fantastic idea. This would give pool great publicity and the winning Mosconi team well deserved recognition.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't want to wake up Chuck Grassley, he's probably having his third nap of the day.

Great idea though!

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
Tomorrow I will be e-mailing my two US Senators and Alaska's one lonely Representative. I will also be filling out the form Jam posted and thank her for that.

I encourage all of you pool fans to get on board with this. It ain't about politics, it is about Making Pool Great Again in America!
I love idea!
But........you contradict yourself trotting out that same tired re-worked slogan.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1575052180.jpg

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
Pool seems to be most popular in Blue Collar, Red State parts of the country...seems like it would play to his base and some not in his base. No brainer! Plus, he loves rubbing Europe's nose in it when he can. The RNC might be a place to start...