Viking maple cue with Vicore shaft- WHOA!

RonIsland516

Registered
Just finished up one hour of drills with my new Viking cue with the Vicore shaft. I have been shooting with a Mezz ec7 with the wd700 ld shaft for past few years. Usually when i get a new cue I have a 1 week period where I need to adapt, not this time!

I break the rack and immediately go on a 10 ball run to start. Shots I normally miss go in straight into pocket. I rerack minutes later same thing. I have shot with ariel carmeli, coker, and schon cues this one felt better. The cue had A+ feedback and feel off all my shots. The Vicore shaft retails for 160 and it performed very close to the mezz ld shaft. Main benefit of this LD shaft was that it had the hit feel of a standard maple shaft so I have best of both worlds. As owner of a few customer cues I have to say I am blown away by this Viking!

Attachments

• 20170124_192558.jpg
    20170124_192558.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 2,939
  • 20170124_185115.jpg
    20170124_185115.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 2,934
Last edited:

pho_choob

Be the Cueball
I agree with you Ron, the Vikore shaft is an excellent offering from Viking. The core dampening technology does an outstanding job filtering out the harsh vibrations from impact.

VikingCueMfg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm glad you are enjoying the ViKORE shaft! It is one of the best kept secrets in pool... but we're working on changing that!

mtank79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've actually started looking @ Viking cues last night. I'm thinking I'll need to add one to my collection.

kempf80

Registered
Are those Viking logos (blue) on a sticker so that you can peel them off?. I was curious about Viking cues myself and there's not much reviews that I've seen. I was considering buying one for a friend. He plays with a traditional stiff shaft cue; on par with Lucasi basic custom cue shafts. Those Vikings are imported to my country too so that's why I'm asking. Good feedback is essential so he'll get used to it quick.

Bill198337

Registered
Yes they are. If you type in vikore under cue n shaft review. More reviews will pop up. The vikore shaft came out a while ago.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums