Tell Us About Your Room

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think it would be great to hear what all the pool rooms have to offer! Please share with us the finer points of your Pool Room!!

Where?
What kind of tables?
How many?
Food? Menu featured items?
Internet access?
Staff?
Tournaments?
Leagues?
Liquor?
Smoking?
Poker?
Specials?

Thanks Room Owners!!

doublebet

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
O'Banions Pool Hall, W.Monroe,LA

we are located 204 Pine St, downtown W.Monroe,LA. the owner is the sweetest 78 year "young" lady of all times but doesn't internet so I will try and fill in the blanks. O'Banions has been operating in the same location for over 50 years and has seen numerous champions here; Minnesota Fats, Cornbread Red and the likes doing action here. although we only have 4 bar tables, two 4x8's and two 9' gold crowns, it's large enough for 4 league teams to play out of here. although we don't have restaurant facilities, we do chilli dogs, burgers, fry fish, etc on saturdays and on league night play. we only sell cokes and beer, no mixed drinks. we are open 11am till, monday thru saturday. charlie "good time" owens is manager, cue repairman, general flunkie here.

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Park Tavern

Not a room but; 3 Diamond bar boxes, set up and maintained by Glen Hancock. Tables are extremely well maintained getting Vac'd and X-1ed 3X per wk, Mon. tables are wet wiped leveled(if needed), Aramith Duramiths ran through the Diamond and the chalk swapped out. We have BCA,TAP,APA, and NAPA teams. Tourneys on Saturdays from Jan.-May, BCA rules, double elem., race to 3 both sides and alter. break. Delta-13 Elites put out for league and tourney play.
There are 7 big Sony HD TV's and the NFL Ticket during Football season. 2 dart boards with electronic scoreboards and a Tuesday night bar league.
We have a great menu with the BEST WINGS, winner of 2012,2013 M&S H-D Wing Wars Peoples Choice Award. Great Drink prices. Nice place to have a meal and shoot on great clean tables.
The Park Tavern
132 E. 5th. St.
Waynesboro, Pa. 17268
717-762-2981

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Clicks Billiards Waco,Tx

The room I play out of in Waco,Tx

Clicks Billiards
1200 Richland Dr
Waco,Tx
254-776-2261

The Manager is the Oldest Manager in the Clicks Chain, Jim Ashby. He has been the Manager in Waco for over 20 yrs. He runs the place like a machine, you always know what to expect.

They have Poker going on almost every night, APA league is really strong out of here too. The Thursday night 9 Ball tournament adds $3 a person and is full almost every week year round (you better call ahead if you wanna play). Sunday is an 8 Ball Tournament. Both tournaments are BCA rules with a few house rules.

They have 17 Oversized 8ft Brunswick Medalists with Simonis 860 cloth. They have 3 9ft Gold Crowns also with Simonis 860. There is one 5x10 Snooker table that has a Golf game going almost all the time. There is also 2 Valley Bar Tables. There is a TV bank with 4 Giant Flat Screens for Sporting events. There are also Flat Screens throughout. The Bar separates the Pool Table area from the TV Bank/Poker area are.

There is a full bar. Only snacks are available to eat but you can bring in your own food.

Ray

backplaying

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great thread Ray. Any action would also be good to know, 9 ball, 10 ball or 1 hole? Room rates and tournaments coming up?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great thread Ray. Any action would also be good to know, 9 ball, 10 ball or 1 hole? Room rates and tournaments coming up?

In this economy I would think the room owners minimum would like to share their offering. :confused:

Ray

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Corner Pocket
Kenner, LA

1 Gold Crown IV & 6 Gold Crown III's
1 Diamond Professional
1 Valley Bar Box
1 8ft Brunswick
Two more Diamond Professionals on the way.
All tables have Simonis 760 or 860.

There is an in-house one pocket, 8ball, & 9ball league. Along with APA & BCA leagues. Most of the regulars play one-pocket and frequent between Corner Pocket and Buffalo's. It's connected to a Jim's Pizza and they deliver to the pool hall. Good sandwiches, subs, & pizzas. Has a full bar with everything imagineable. You can even get some apple juice if you care for it.

The other place I stop by, is in Hammond, LA, called Raxx. It's right down the road from Southeastern Louisiana University. It's in the middle of college town and owned by the club next door, so expect a younger crowd. Currently they have:

3 Dynamo Bar Boxes with Championship cloth
3 Valley Bar Boxes, one with Championship cloth, two with Simonis 860.

It's not a bad place to bum around in after work/school, but don't be expecting any big action from the broke college kids.

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
One Soren Sogaard heated billiard table
One Diamond Pro for One pocket
One Gold Crown 3 with extended rails by SDBilliards for One Pocket
One Gold Crown 4 with triple shims for One Pocket.
One 7 foot bar box
One 8 foot bar box
One 10 foot Brunswick Snooker table
Ten Assorted 9 foot tables of varying manufacturers either factory pockets or double shimmed.
One Foosball table
Assorted pinball/ video games
Electronic Dartboards
Internet Jukebox
Free WiFi access
Soft drinks and snacks (No grilled food or alcohol)
Pool from $3.60/ hour down to Zero depending on specials/ discounts etc. Priced per person.

easymoney1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One Soren Sogaard heated billiard table
One Diamond Pro for One pocket
One Gold Crown 3 with extended rails by SDBilliards for One Pocket
One Gold Crown 4 with triple shims for One Pocket.
One 7 foot bar box
One 8 foot bar box
One 10 foot Brunswick Snooker table
Ten Assorted 9 foot tables of varying manufacturers either factory pockets or double shimmed.
One Foosball table
Assorted pinball/ video games
Electronic Dartboards
Internet Jukebox
Free WiFi access
Soft drinks and snacks (No grilled food or alcohol)
Pool from $3.60/ hour down to Zero depending on specials/ discounts etc. Priced per person.

I had the pleasure of visiting this room for the first time a week or so ago and had a great time.

I may be in STL tomorrow, if so I will make a point to stop by for an hour or so for some quality table time.

mrcue

Registered
Mr Cue Billiards

MR CUE BILLIARDS
76 East Sunrise Hwy
Lindenhurst, NY 11757 (Long Island)
(631) 226-9486

2 Diamond Pro-Am's
1 Gabriels Signature Pro
6 Gold Crown IV's
7 Gold Crown II's
1 Verhoeven Heated Billiard Table
1 Gabriels Bar Box
1 Diamond Bar Box

Simonis 860HR on all Pool Tables
Simonis 300 Rapide on Billiard Table

Beer/Wine/Soda/Pizza/Snacks
Free Wi-Fi
Internet Jukebox
106" Projection Screen
2 50" Plasma TV's
Open Tournament Thursday Nights
BCA and APA Leagues
Pro-Shop

Ladies Play Free Wednesday Nights 6pm-2am
Play All Day $15.00 Weekdays 10am-6pm $20.00 on Weekends

biggame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diamond Billiards Sports Bar and Grill
Cape Coral Fl 33991
(239)573-7665

10,000 SQ FEET with the hottest waitresses you have ever seen in a pool room!!!

12 9 foot diamond tables 4 of them with 4 inch pockets.
8 diamond bar boxes.
full menu and liquor.
Free wifi.
Pool Special Is free pool 7 days a week 11:00 a.m. to 7:00p.m
APA sunday-thursday
BCA wednesday
Free poker tuesday thursday and sunday.
we have some action here!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Diamond Billiards Sports Bar and Grill
Cape Coral Fl 33991
(239)573-7665

10,000 SQ FEET with the hottest waitresses you have ever seen in a pool room!!!

12 9 foot diamond tables 4 of them with 4 inch pockets.
8 diamond bar boxes.
full menu and liquor.
Free wifi.
Pool Special Is free pool 7 days a week 11:00 a.m. to 7:00p.m
APA sunday-thursday
BCA wednesday
Free poker tuesday thursday and sunday.
we have some action here!!

I'm not sure I believe you regarding the waitresses. You will need to post pictures please.

Ray.

CPB614

President of Integrity Cues
Silver Member
Corner Pocket Billiards Southampton PA

Corner Pocket Billiards
614 Second Street Pike
Southampton Pa 18966
267-288-5940
ESTABLISHED June 2011

4 9' Brunswick GC 4's
3 7' Valley bar boxes
ALL 7 TABLES HAVE SIMONIS 860

Internet Jukebox
Free WiFi
Daily specials, Play all day, Play all night Specials...
Ladies night Thursday Night
APA, and TAP leagues
Sunday 9 ball Tournaments
Cue, Case and Accessory sales...
Private parties

Carl Hungness

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
New Pool Room Never Opened

Hi: My new, never opened pool hall in beautiful Madison, IN is once again for sale, after a bout with a man who was collecting full dis-ability wanted to buy it. It may be seen at www.rivercitybilliards.org There are four Gold Crown IV's and one 10' snooker table.

Carl Hungness

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful Small Pool Hall In Indiana

Hi: My brand new, never opened pool hall in Madison, IN is for sale. It contains:
4 Gold Crown IV's 9 foot
1 10 Ft. Brunswick snooker table w/Steepleton rails
Custom lights
Subway style Kitchen
See at www.rivercitybilliards.org

bountybuddy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WBC 1 and WBC 2 in Naga City,near Cebu City, Philippines

My wife and I own two pool halls in Naga City, Philippines. One, WBC 1, is near the ocean and has seven 9' tables. Money table is a Brunswick Gold Crown with Simonis 860 cloth on it. Brought the cloth back from America but you can but it in Manila. Four of the tables are tournament tables and two are older tables but in very good shape and a pleasure to play on. We have a Karaoke Bar close to the pool hall that sells snacks, fries, pop, beer and whiskey. We have two Karaoke machines in case one breaks down. Pool hall business is so so. We have had two big tournaments but they did nothing to improve our business so we stopped having them. Now we have small tournaments with a 10 peso entry fee and pay out about 750 pesos. The karaoke and bar are what have kept the pool hall going. The tournaments help out to.

Our other pool hall, WBC 2, is near the high school. It also has seven 9' tables. One of our rules is that the students must go to school, no cutting classes. Business is so slow during summer break we close down the pool hall until school starts again. Sometimes I have a small tournament with about a 700 peso pay out. Not much but the kids love it. The kids always have money.

BrandonBilliard

I just opened a pool room two weeks ago in Brandon, Fl just outside of Tampa. The room has 13 brand new diamonds; 4 of which are the seven foot baby diamonds. The name of the room is Brandon Billiards. If you guys are in town you should come check it out and say hello. Does anyone have any good ideas to boost business or something that will attract steady new customers.

Thanks again,
Mitch Breedlove