who makes the best LD shaft in the none production world.

Jdm34

jared marion
Silver Member
lookinfg to find out what cutom cue makers have really good LD shafts.I have shot with predator, OB ,McDermoott ishafts, BD cues ,Joe Calaluca.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know if you want to call it custom or production, but the Meucci PRO shaft plays really well. It has a hell of a lot more "feel" to it than my Predator 314-2.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Cem Cues from Germany, have sold here a lot in Thailand. THIS Weekend the best Player here plays in Singapore with it. Good Luck Scott:thumbup:
Ralf

riedmich

.. dogs' friend ..
Silver Member
In my opinion it is Markus Vogt with his cues called "Cuechanger Naturals II". Never had a 12,9 and 12,5 mm shaft that played like they did. The Cem shafts closely follow my personal ranking on 2nd place. Both Cem and cuechanger are outstanding LD shafts.

Als Einstein Examina abnahm, fragte ihn einmal ein Student: "Sie stellen in diesem Semester ja genau die gleichen Fragen wie beim letzten Mal." Darauf Einstein: "Das ist wahr. Nur die Antworten sind diesmal anders."

darenpm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steve Klapp's cues have a pretty low amount of deflection.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
I have a BD cue I'm testing right now and after a day of use I must say I love it. :thumbup:

LWW

MEMGO5
Silver Member
I know someone who has a Bob Dzuricky, DZ CUES, and another who has a Dominiak.

They are both nice cues but as for the shaft, the 314 beats them both.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rick Howard is making them, everyone I have talked to prefers them over Predator shafts.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Silver Member
Depends on what you classify as production. Jacoby Custom Cues make the Hybrid Edge and they get nothing but rave reviews for how great they play and feel.

prewarhero

guess my avatar
Silver Member
Depends on what you classify as production. Jacoby Custom Cues make the Hybrid Edge and they get nothing but rave reviews for how great they play and feel.

I hit with one once and was really impressed.

I have a Darrin Hill Lakewood shaft that is pretty low deflection and a nod must go to Lambros for his standard shafts. They are pretty low deflection in their own right and hit better IMHO then his LD shafts.