Barioni Cues

irunout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I picked up my Barioni Cue about 3-days ago now, I have played a couple of times with it since I received it ( 3-4 hours each time ). The finish of the Cue is perfect, clear looks amazing. I am very picky and notice everything and cant seem to find a flaw! The first couple of games I played with it I could tell right away that it was going to be easy to get comfortable. The shaft that I chose was an A++ LD Tuned Shaft, I had heard a lot about the performance of these shafts and wanted to try it out. I'm very pleased with the performance of the shaft. I have listed specs and pictures for all to see .... :thumbup:

As I play more with it I will update any info I find helpful.

Small Birdseye Maple Forearm with 4 East Indian Rosewood Points and Handle. Made from 4-Prong/Birdseye Maple Butt Stock.

Joint Dia: 0.849"
Handle Dia: 1.185"- 1.195"
Butt Weight: 478.3g or 16.871219oz
Shaft Weight: 94.7g or 3.3403815oz
Total Weight: 573.0g or 20.2116oz
Shaft Length: 30 1/2"
Butt Length: 29 1/4"
Shaft Tip Dia:12.55 mm

Attachments

• Full.jpg
    Full.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 535
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 529
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 535
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:

irunout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you still like it......

Lucas
Lucas Cue Shop

Yes, very much so. The cue plays great and the quality and build are top notch. I have played with it for awhile now, I like it more everyday. This is my full time player hands down. I was playing with a KD Cue ( Dimitry K. Full Splice ) with a Predator 314 2 and that cue played great. The Barioni Tuned LD Shaft out performs the Predator IMO ... I feel there is more accuracy with that shaft, not a lot but more. I will take every little bit I can get! I also feel like the Barioni shaft has more feel, I know that's different for everyone but a lot of the LD shafts I have tried seem to lack the feel of a traditional shaft IMO. That was my biggest complaint with low end mass, I felt that you gave up something for less deflection ( imo it was feel ). I think I get the best of both with this cue and shaft combo. :thumbup: