Killer 30 point Barnhart Beauty

fbass4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a 30 recut point cue from Cory Barnhart with a Ivory joint and Butt, also has Ivory short ferrules on some killer shafts. 30 Holly and Purpleheart veneered points, with a matching purple leather grip. I bought a few cues from Cory and he showed me some pics of this cue and after a lot of begging, I was able to talk Cory into letting it go. He had plan on keeping this one in his family. I truly don't understand why this guy is not more known in the cue world, as he does some very detail work. I would like to share some pics of this high end cue from Cory and if you have a high end cue from Cory please share pics also. His Contact info for those that asked is, (304) 263-6457 Thanks Phil
DSCF0001.jpg
DSCF0005.jpg

Last edited:

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Cory Barnhart

Here are som pics of mine. I saw this cue and just had to have it. This cue has the most unique veneers I have ever seen.

Last edited:

deep

OFF THE CHAIN
Silver Member
Wooooooooooow, Those two post have blown me away. Both are are unbelivable. I've long been a fan of Coreys ring work but those cues, the points, inlays, rings move everything on to a new level.

chiatlard

ohmycarter?
Silver Member
hmm..just curious.. but why are the ferrules of a shorter length?
very VERY nice cue btw..love the part where the purpleheart disappears at the end of the point..

longmao

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Impressive cue by Cory Barnhart, he is continuing to impress me everyday, would love to own one of his works one day

Wanted to buy DJkeys blue veneers Barnhart, but was like 2 months late.

Last edited:

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think he uses shorter ferrules for playability, i.e. less deflection. His standard cues use 3/4 in. ferrules rather than 1 in. I own one and feel they do deflect less like this.

Cory does some amazing work and is a good guy too.

fbass4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like to add a few pics of its sibling, another nice playing cue thats gets alot of looks when I pull it out of the case.
barn5.jpg
barn1.jpg

barn4.jpg
barn7.jpg

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Here's mine! Cory is a true Artist. Flawless inlays and points. AND monster player.(Pic by Bamacues)
Barnhartflamefancycomposite072508.jpg