fbass4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
finally a response

Well I finally got a response today,
hello - Today, 08:31 PM
well phil, I guess you have decided what the outcome of this will be by all of your comments and posts,
So rest assured you decided the outcome of this by your negative posts not me.
So how do you like that? I am the one to blame for paying for a cue that was describe to me as excellent and was also told I would get my money back if I did not like it.When I ask for my money back I was told that I must be broke and needed my money back because the cue was perfect when it left his house. here are the pics to show how perfect the cue is
rblack9.jpg
rblack5.jpg

rblack7.jpg
black1.jpg

So no worry I will get the cue refinished to bring it to excellent condition and then post pics so you can see what an excellent condition cue looks like, since you don't have a clue.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
imo this was bad business. I do have a question, though...
fbass4u - Did you SEE these pics of the cue described as "excellent" condition before you bought it? Just wondered.

oneshotwiss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
excellent condition??????????

That is amazing!! I have never seen shafts get that blued or a wrap get that worn in transit...lol. I would be a little upset as well because the condition of that cue is NOWHERE near excellent. It was definately misrepresented...

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
These pics are from the buyer

imo this was bad business. I do have a question, though...
fbass4u - Did you SEE these pics of the cue described as "excellent" condition before you bought it? Just wondered.

If I remember, the original pics were not very good, and were a little blurry, so these issues were not shown very well, and they were certainly not mentioned. I also believe the shafts looked much better in the original pics - might have been older pics that the seller had, before he dipped them in chalk.

I was seriously interested in the cue, so I had checked this thread often, and almost bought it.

I feel bad for the buyer, since this cue was truly misrepresented by the seller - and it just doesn't look like there will be any satisfaction on the buyer's end.

I just added another AZB'r on my "never deal with" list.

Michael

c and c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
I would be pissed myself!!! Unbelievable misrepresentation of a cue. It will catch up though.

gforces1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Chip?

Is the buttcap chipped? I was thinking about this cue myself.

"Excellent" is nebulous at best when describing a cue. Just like a car that is in excellent condition----IMHO I prefer listings that describe the individual parts i.e. shafts are not blue, no chips, dings, etc, condition of the wrap.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Well I finally got a response today,
hello - Today, 08:31 PM
well phil, I guess you have decided what the outcome of this will be by all of your comments and posts,
So rest assured you decided the outcome of this by your negative posts not me.
So how do you like that? I am the one to blame for paying for a cue that was describe to me as excellent and was also told I would get my money back if I did not like it.When I ask for my money back I was told that I must be broke and needed my money back because the cue was perfect when it left his house. here are the pics to show how perfect the cue is
rblack9.jpg
rblack5.jpg

rblack7.jpg
black1.jpg

So no worry I will get the cue refinished to bring it to excellent condition and then post pics so you can see what an excellent condition cue looks like, since you don't have a clue.

WOW the postmen must have had a hell of a game...

JV

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Received the cue Friday and not happy at all, the cue was listed as excellent condition and the condition of the cue is no where close to excellent. I want my money back.:angry:

Please explain what is wrong with the cue. I was very interested in this cue also. Im sorry you are not happy with it bud. I hope you get things worked out.

Joe

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Please explain what is wrong with the cue. I was very interested in this cue also. Im sorry you are not happy with it bud. I hope you get things worked out.

Joe

there are pics poster later on in the thread. whats really gets me is this guy complained that people were like "you want like three grand for that black?!?!"

he touted the condition of the cue as the reason for the price.

snipershot

Go ahead.....run for it.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
there are pics poster later on in the thread. whats really gets me is this guy complained that people were like "you want like three grand for that black?!?!"

he touted the condition of the cue as the reason for the price.

Sorry, I must have missed them somehow.:confused: That is some serious bullshyt! I hate guys that think they can screw someone and get away with it. Id get me some pliers and a propane torch and go properly "educate" that mutha fu**er on the right and wrong way to do business! Dammit I am pissed as hell and it aint even my cue, although it easilay could have been me!

Joe

fbass4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well said to say that Greg never man up to what he did,he knows the only way I was going to buy this cue was with a promise I could get my money back if I did not like the cue. He flat out lied to me, then he had the audacity to tell me that I must need the money as the reason for not liking the cue. You guys have seen the pics nowhere near excellent. I offered to pay for the shipping back to him and also to wire the money back into my account and he still refused my solution. So I just sent the cue off to have it refinished and bring it to excellent condition like I was told it was. When I get it back I will post pics of the cue then maybe Greg can get an idea of what a excellent condition cue looks like.I can't believe he needed money so bad that he would ruin his reputation for the cost, but I guess it was worth it to him.

jwe711

The Great Cue Masters...!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
This guy is obviously quite pathetic.

A prime example of a character with a lack of morals, ethics, and integrity...I'm sure his elders are proud of him. But in reality they probably expect this behavior from him.

It would be nice to know his IP address...so as to make sure that he hasn't come back on with another name.

I'll bet he's watching.

What is the address that the package came from?...as, It's certainly an address to beware of.

I'm sorry you got burned...Things shouldn't go down like this...

c and c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   0

A prime example of a character with a lack of morals, ethics, and integrity...I'm sure his elders are proud of him. But in reality they probably expect this behavior from him.

It would be nice to know his IP address...so as to make sure that he hasn't come back on with another name.

I'll bet he's watching.

What is the address that the package came from?...as, It's certainly an address to beware of.

Yes I would post his address on here. There should be no reason why he would care. Obviously in his eyes he hasn't done anything wrong. Nobody wants to deal with someone like this. Post it! If this guy is hurting for 1500 bucks or whatever the sale price was he should be selling cheaper McDermotts and Meucci sneaky petes. Its truly obvious he is the one hurting for money.

Last edited:

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
He will be easy to spot

Just look for far-away blurry pics while stating the cue is in excellent condition:thumbup:

This just hurts other sales - one bad grumpydad can spoil the bunch.

Michael

floppybear

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

I'll bet he's watching.

I don't think it would matter if we knew his IP addy...it changes frequently due to DHCP. It's unfortunate that we have a few bad eggs in this forum. Hopefully word will spread and we can avoid this seller in the future. I just wonder why he hasn't responded to this thread to save face?

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Tad

I always looked at this seller a bit sideways. He sold a cue to a guy that I sold a cue to and that guy was quite happy and complimentary of him so I just held my comments, but grumpy listed here a cool Tad for sale that was made from a Titlist blank and claimed it was a very rare splice built by Tad himself. I posted in that thread that there was a misunderstanding and grumpy, rather than calling Tad, fired back with his guarantee that Tad had spliced it (while working for Adam in Japan I suppose). Mistake or deliberate, its bad business and very poor community spirit.

Now this.

Kevin

kyo1128

Risa Yoshiki is HOT also
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I always looked at this seller a bit sideways. He sold a cue to a guy that I sold a cue to and that guy was quite happy and complimentary of him so I just held my comments, but grumpy listed here a cool Tad for sale that was made from a Titlist blank and claimed it was a very rare splice built by Tad himself. I posted in that thread that there was a misunderstanding and grumpy, rather than calling Tad, fired back with his guarantee that Tad had spliced it (while working for Adam in Japan I suppose). Mistake or deliberate, its bad business and very poor community spirit.

Now this.

Kevin

No wonder Tomo looked at that and couple of days later he said no way to that cue.

He must have e-mailed the pic to someone.