Pawn Shop find

chrismcc

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought these cues fairly cheap at a pawn shop, looking to turn them for a quick profit. let me know what you think.
both mcdermotts + case shipped $225 shipping through ups, payment through paypal.

cameracues178.jpg

cameracues180.jpg

cameracues182.jpg

cameracues183.jpg

cameracues184.jpg

cameracues188.jpg

cameracues191.jpg

Two mcdermotts are left with the mcdermott 2x4 case hoping to sell in a package. also Its george case old one still for sale *sold joss cue*

the green mcdermott has no ferrell or tip, if you want it done i can do it. just havent had the time, ive thought about doing a tip to the wood and no ferrel.

the cocobolo mcdermott has a new tip..

i also bought a 1x2 its george case i will post pictures of later.

make me an offer on one or on a package. i dont know where to start on asking price, soo let me know. i can do sales through paypal..

Last edited:

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Only one picture loads, you may wanna check to see that everything uploaded good and that your addresses are correct for them.

how come i never find anything pool related in pawn shops ?

-Steve

chrismcc

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1432.jpg

there she is. idk what skin it is. im guessing its an older one because it has no strap, and no pouch on it. make an offer.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
It's embossed Leather and yes it's older by the it's George on the bottom the newer ones had by Brunswick under it's George! Ron

rackemky

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought these cues fairly cheap at a pawn shop, looking to turn them for a quick profit. let me know what you think.

cameracues171.jpg

cameracues172.jpg

cameracues176.jpg

cameracues178.jpg

cameracues180.jpg

cameracues182.jpg

cameracues183.jpg

cameracues184.jpg

cameracues188.jpg

cameracues191.jpg

the one that is a joss only says joss on one of the shafts, the other shaft has an ivory ferrel, both have new tips the non-ivory one has a new ferrel.

the green mcdermott has no ferrell or tip, if you want it done i can do it. just havent had the time, ive thought about doing a tip to the wood and no ferrel.

the cocobolo mcdermott has a new tip..

i also bought a 1x2 its george case i will post pictures of later.

make me an offer on one or on a package. i dont know where to start on asking price, soo let me know. i can do sales through paypal..

if that a mcdermott ef3 ?

RyanTheImpaler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
McDermott

If this green McDermott is an ec-1, I know a member here on AZB named "tattoo" was recently looking for one. I'll PM him to come check it out. GL with the sale. Ryan

chrismcc

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If this green McDermott is an ec-1, I know a member here on AZB named "tattoo" was recently looking for one. I'll PM him to come check it out. GL with the sale. Ryan

thanks man. to be honest im not a big prouction cue guy i dont know the model numbers. i play with Goldrush custom cues.

chrismcc

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
if i get $125 in my pocket and you pay shipping its yours. first one to respond in my inbox gets it. Payment through paypal. ill ship it how you want but will not pay for shipping.

chrismcc

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
if i get $125 in my pocket and you pay shipping its yours. first one to respond in my inbox gets it. Payment through paypal. ill ship it how you want but will not pay for shipping.

sorry this is for the its george case i still have. also still have both mcdermotts. :sorry:

chrismcc

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would you use a 3rd party due to newness and no Itrader or history

i have no history on here but my dad does, and its through his paypal. i think his name on here is bigdaddys, his name is kevin mcclain, he used to build goldrush cues.

so i mean ive already sold one cue and shippied it out. im not trying to throw a scam at people. so idk what you mean by third party..

johnf_34

JF - Fitz Cues!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
so i mean ive already sold one cue and shippied it out. im not trying to throw a scam at people. so idk what you mean by third party..

With people that don't have many posts or Itrader, it is quite common to have a third party act as an escrow service. There are reputable people that do this, such as Fast N' Loose and others. It's no disrespect to you, it's just to try and keep everybody safe.