£1,000 a man entry Black Ball tournament just kicking off

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Breaker breaks with a scratch (Farnsworth), opponent is ball in hand in the kitchen (Whelan) and makes a 1 yellow ball combo on the money ball (a striped 9 ball) into the foot rail, no ball is pocketed, (Whelan) continues play for a run to win the rack. What? Correction: that looks like a #8 black stripe money ball, my bad, I don't how I could of overlooked that.

I think I like the rule, haven't seen a scratch mid rack to see what the rule is then.

I like this hotel / match set up.

Ok, the same rule applies mid rack on a scratch. There must be a line somewhere or some kind of understanding, there are no sight markings on the table. 7'

Also, a safety has no rail contact after object ball contact.

Looks Like A Race To 31, - nope, Whelan wins at 16, not sure what the 31 means on the score tally.

Alternate Break - Rack Your Own

Wow, one piece cues with a case to match, hum.... they, the owner/players of these neat cases are left to leaving them lay on the floor, in such a pleasant setting. Player retrieves cue for play then looks around, hum? where do I put my case. Couple of wall case brackets, proper ones of course, will do the job.

So, you can use your ball in hand from a mid rack scratch, behind the string, on any combo also, hence the free shot, OK

If you pocket your opponents ball, purposely or not and no planed shot made, it is opponents ball in hand free shot....? Hibbott / Hill match it looked like it all happened within the string.

Looks like they're doing some mid round table roll leveling check on the table left of this Hill match.

OK, looks like a miss hit is also a free shot, I couldn't tell if it initialed within the string, it was close.

Referee change, must be a qualifier, they look almost the same, this one could be a table mover.

...well I gotta get to work, a lot of good steady play there, later, I'm out

...I was just thinking about these cue cases challenges about London and all, being a small car market: I'm thinking ski racks solve the problem and different.

First time I’ve seen this option, were the shooter can request from the referee for a check if a shot is possible by way of using cue balls for sight and clearance of the shot being possible. There must be some limits to this request.

Last edited:

voiceofreason

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Breaker breaks with a scratch (Farnsworth), opponent is ball in hand in the kitchen (Whelan) and makes a 1 yellow ball combo on the money ball (a striped 9 ball) into the foot rail, no ball is pocketed, (Whelan) continues play for a run to win the rack. What?

I think I like the rule, haven't seen a scratch mid rack to see what the rule is then.

I like this hotel / match set up.

Ok, the same rule applies mid rack on a scratch. There must be a line somewhere or some kind of understanding, there are no sight markings on the table.

Also, a safety has no rail contact after object ball contact.

Looks Like A Race To 31

Alternate Break - Rack Your Own

penalty following a foul is one free shot, followed by a normal visit, free table ball in hand behind the head string (if they player chooses to move it).

Head string just hard to see..

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Just curious Voiceofreason , how did you get a pound sign ( £ ) ? I assume you have a UK keyboard? What if you need a $ sign?

Kevin3824

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If HTML was allowed on here he could have inserted the ascii code 156 on an american keyboard for the same results.