7' leisure bay pool table, any tips for breakdown?

eihi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, so I am just getting back into playing pool after a 15 year hiatus, I found a 7' slate leisure bay in decent shape, which is a good size for the area I have available.

The brand isn't to popular, I was wondering if anyone has experience with them, and might have some thoughts or tips for moving one.
I know I should have a professional move it, I just simply don't have that much money, and would just prefer to have them do the setup of the table.

I did previously move a 4.5'x9' pool table and everything went well, but it was an olhausen( 3 piece slate) and I was able to find videos for that particular model which made the process easier.

The owner of the leisure bay didn't know if the slate was 1 piece or multiple pieces(I hope its not one piece :embarrassed2: ),

I did look online and couldn't find any information, I saw many of the 8' leisure bay tables were in multiple pieces.

One concern of mine if there is multiple pieces of slate , what is the experts view on how to remove putty(if beeswax wasn't used).

Thank you az community.