Whitten Case Ostrich 2 x 4

Flatwoodsflash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Whitten Case Ostrich 2 x 4 case in great condition. This case comes with two shoulder straps. One of the straps is made to hold a handle of your jump cue. The other strap has a padding in it for comfort carrying. The case does show a little wear from usage, but still has a lot of life left. It has a large and small pocket which unzips so you can reach deep in to the pockets. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 318 332 6408.
Please send me your email address or cell number for me to send additional pictures. I can't figure out how to add images...... Asking $600, but accepting offers.

Last edited:

Flatwoodsflash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Whitten Case Ostrich 2 x 4 case in great condition. This case comes with two shoulder straps. One of the straps is made to hold a handle of your jump cue. The other strap has a padding in it for comfort carrying. The case does show a little wear from usage, but still has a lot of life left. It has a large and small pocket which unzips so you can reach deep in to the pockets. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 318 332 6408.
Please send me your email address or cell number for me to send additional pictures. I can't figure out how to add images......

Still available.